The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1965
- February 2, 1965 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- February 19, 1965 – Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- April 4, 1965 – The first model of the new Saab Viggen fighter aircraft is unveiled.
- April 24, 1965 – Civil war breaks out in the Dominican Republic when Colonel Francisco Caamaño, overthrows the triumvirate that had been in power since the coup d'état against Juan Bosch.
- April 28, 1965 – United States occupation of the Dominican Republic: American troops land in the Dominican Republic to “forestall establishment of a Communist dictatorship” and to evacuate U.S. Army troops.
- July 16, 1965 – The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- July 26, 1965 – Full independence is granted to the Maldives.
- August 9, 1965 – Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- October 23, 1965 – Vietnam War: The 1st Cavalry Division (United States) (Airmobile), in conjunction with South Vietnamese forces, launches a new operation seeking to destroy North Vietnamese forces in Pleiku in the II Corps Tactical Zone (the Central Highlands).
- December 30, 1965 – Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
Who Were Born On 1965?
- January 4, 1965 – Julia Ormond, English actress and producer
- January 31, 1965 – Giorgos Gasparis, Greek basketball player and coach
- February 9, 1965 – Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- March 11, 1965 – Jenny Packham, English fashion designer
- June 21, 1965 – Lana Wachowski, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- August 14, 1965 – Brannon Braga, American screenwriter and producer
- August 18, 1965 – Ikue Ōtani, Japanese voice actress
- September 6, 1965 – Christopher Nolan, Irish author and poet (d. 2009)
- September 26, 1965 – Alexandra Lencastre, Portuguese actress
- October 1, 1965 – Ted King, American actor