The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
Historical Events Of 1967
- February 4, 1967 – Lunar Orbiter program: Lunar Orbiter 3 lifts off from Cape Canaveral’s Launch Complex 13 on its mission to identify possible landing sites for the Surveyor and Apollo spacecraft.
- February 9, 1967 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- April 24, 1967 – Cosmonaut Vladimir Komarov dies in Soyuz 1 when its parachute fails to open. He is the first human to die during a space mission.
- May 27, 1967 – Australians vote in favor of a constitutional referendum granting the Australian government the power to make laws to benefit Indigenous Australians and to count them in the national census.
- June 26, 1967 – Karol Wojtyła (later John Paul II) made a cardinal by Pope Paul VI.
- September 20, 1967 – RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 is launched at John Brown & Company, Clydebank, Scotland. It is operated by the Cunard Line.
- November 9, 1967 – Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- November 15, 1967 – The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- December 4, 1967 – Vietnam War: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces engage Viet Cong troops in the Mekong Delta.
- December 31, 1967 – The Youth International Party, popularly known as the “Yippies”, is founded.
Who Were Born On 1967?
- January 10, 1967 – Maciej Śliwowski, Polish footballer
- February 14, 1967 – Manuela Maleeva, Bulgarian-Swiss tennis player
- March 12, 1967 – Julio Dely Valdés, Panamanian footballer and manager
- March 30, 1967 – Megumi Hayashibara, Japanese voice actress and singer
- April 2, 1967 – Helen Chamberlain, English television host
- April 5, 1967 – Anu Garg, Indian-American journalist and author
- July 19, 1967 – Jean-François Mercier, Canadian comedian, screenwriter, and television host
- July 23, 1967 – Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- October 17, 1967 – René Dif, Danish singer and actor (Aqua)
- December 9, 1967 – Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager