The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1967
- February 9, 1967 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- April 7, 1967 – Film critic Roger Ebert published his very first film review in the Chicago Sun-Times.
- June 10, 1967 – The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- July 3, 1967 – The Aden Emergency: The Battle of the Crater in which the British Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders retake the Crater district following the Arab Police Mutiny.
- August 24, 1967 – Led by Abbie Hoffman, the Youth International Party temporarily disrupts trading at the New York Stock Exchange by throwing dollar bills from the viewing gallery, causing trading to cease as brokers scramble to grab them.
- October 12, 1967 – Vietnam War: US Secretary of State Dean Rusk states during a news conference that proposals by the U.S. Congress for peace initiatives are futile because of North Vietnam’s opposition
- October 26, 1967 – Mohammad Reza Pahlavi crowns himself Emperor of Iran and then crowns his wife Farah Empress of Iran.
- November 9, 1967 – The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- November 17, 1967 – Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- November 30, 1967 – The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
Who Were Born On 1967?
- March 19, 1967 – Sergei Bragin, Estonian footballer
- March 27, 1967 – Kenta Kobashi, Japanese wrestler and rugby player
- July 20, 1967 – Reed Diamond, American actor
- July 25, 1967 – Tommy Skjerven, Norwegian footballer and referee
- August 27, 1967 – Ogie Alcasid, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- September 14, 1967 – Ariel, Argentinian-English DJ and producer
- November 10, 1967 – Michael Jai White, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist
- November 14, 1967 – Letitia Dean, English actress and singer
- December 16, 1967 – Donovan Bailey, Canadian sprinter and sportscaster
- December 21, 1967 – Ervin Johnson, American basketball player