The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joann’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 1967
- February 9, 1967 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- May 27, 1967 – The U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy is launched by Jacqueline Kennedy and her daughter Caroline.
- July 1, 1967 – Canada celebrates the 100th anniversary of the British North America Act, 1867, which officially made Canada its own federal dominion.
- July 10, 1967 – New Zealand adopts decimal currency.
- July 23, 1967 – 12th Street Riot: In Detroit, one of the worst riots in United States history begins on 12th Street in the predominantly African American inner city. It ultimately kills 43 people, injures 342 and burns about 1,400 buildings.
- September 20, 1967 – RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 is launched at John Brown & Company, Clydebank, Scotland. It is operated by the Cunard Line.
- October 9, 1967 – A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- October 10, 1967 – The Outer Space Treaty, signed on January 27 by more than sixty nations, comes into force.
- November 3, 1967 – Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- December 17, 1967 – Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
Who Were Born On 1967?
- April 9, 1967 – Alex Kahn, American puppeteer
- April 30, 1967 – Steven Mackintosh, English actor
- May 14, 1967 – Natasha Kaiser-Brown, American sprinter and coach
- May 21, 1967 – Chris Benoit, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2007)
- June 5, 1967 – Matt Bullard, American basketball player and sportscaster
- July 14, 1967 – Patrick J. Kennedy, American politician
- August 29, 1967 – Anton Newcombe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Brian Jonestown Massacre)
- October 21, 1967 – Paul Ince, English footballer and manager
- November 5, 1967 – Marcelo D2, Brazilian rapper (Planet Hemp)
- December 1, 1967 – Reggie Sanders, American baseball player