The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1969
- January 22, 1969 – A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- February 17, 1969 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 1969 – Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- March 16, 1969 – A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- March 18, 1969 – The United States begins secretly bombing the Sihanouk Trail in Cambodia, used by communist forces to infiltrate South Vietnam.
- April 15, 1969 – The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- August 10, 1969 – A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- September 26, 1969 – Abbey Road, the last recorded album by The Beatles, is released.
- October 5, 1969 – The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- December 21, 1969 – The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
Who Were Born On 1969?
- January 12, 1969 – Margaret Nagle, American screenwriter and producer
- March 9, 1969 – Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- August 24, 1969 – Jans Koerts, Dutch cyclist
- September 4, 1969 – Ramon Dekkers, Dutch kick-boxer and mixed martial artist (d. 2013)
- September 10, 1969 – Johnathon Schaech, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- September 17, 1969 – Matthew Settle, American actor
- September 29, 1969 – Aleks Syntek, Mexican singer-songwriter and producer
- November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director
- December 5, 1969 – Alex Kapp Horner, American actress
- December 21, 1969 – Jack Noseworthy, American actor