The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1969
- February 17, 1969 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- April 9, 1969 – The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- May 16, 1969 – Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- July 30, 1969 – Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon makes an unscheduled visit to South Vietnam and meets with President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and U.S. military commanders.
- September 1, 1969 – A coup in Libya brings Muammar Gaddafi to power.
- September 26, 1969 – Abbey Road, the last recorded album by The Beatles, is released.
- November 13, 1969 – Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- November 24, 1969 – Apollo program: The Apollo 12 command module splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to land on the Moon.
- December 6, 1969 – Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
Who Were Born On 1969?
- February 12, 1969 – Meja, Swedish singer-songwriter
- February 18, 1969 – Alexander Mogilny, Russian ice hockey player
- March 20, 1969 – Caroline Brunet, Canadian canoe racer
- March 26, 1969 – Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Turkish singer–songwriter, actor, and producer
- April 24, 1969 – Melinda Clarke, American actress
- June 14, 1969 – Kyle Hebert, American voice actor
- June 26, 1969 – Francis Magee, Irish-English actor
- August 1, 1969 – Stuart Wade, English actor
- December 20, 1969 – Zahra Ouaziz, Moroccan runner
- December 31, 1969 – Are Kalvø, Norwegian author and radio host