The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1969
- January 17, 1969 – Black Panther Party members Bunchy Carter and John Huggins are killed during a meeting in Campbell Hall on the campus of UCLA.
- February 8, 1969 – Allende meteorite falls near Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- February 17, 1969 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- May 20, 1969 – The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- June 3, 1969 – Melbourne–Evans collision: off the coast of South Vietnam, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne cuts the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in half.
- June 28, 1969 – Stonewall riots begin in New York City, marking the start of the Gay Rights Movement.
- July 16, 1969 – Apollo program: Apollo 11, the first mission to land astronauts on the Moon, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- July 30, 1969 – Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon makes an unscheduled visit to South Vietnam and meets with President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and U.S. military commanders.
- August 12, 1969 – Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- November 21, 1969 – U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C., on the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. is to retain its rights to bases on the island, but these are to be nuclear-free.
Who Were Born On 1969?
- January 26, 1969 – Michael O'Hearn, American bodybuilder and actor
- March 27, 1969 – Todd Raleigh, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- June 11, 1969 – Kip Miller, American ice hockey player
- June 19, 1969 – Kaba-chan, Japanese choreographer
- July 24, 1969 – Jennifer Lopez, American actress, singer, and dancer
- August 19, 1969 – Patrick Van Horn, American actor
- September 19, 1969 – Alkinoos Ioannidis, Cypriot singer-songwriter and guitarist
- September 29, 1969 – Jon Auer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Posies, Big Star, Sky Cries Mary and The Squirrels)
- October 1, 1969 – Ori Kaplan, Israeli-American saxophonist and producer (Balkan Beat Box, Gogol Bordello, and Firewater)
- October 24, 1969 – Adela Noriega, Mexican actress