The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1969
- February 17, 1969 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 18, 1969 – Hawthorne Nevada Airlines Flight 708 crashes into Mount Whitney killing all on board.
- April 17, 1969 – Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
- May 9, 1969 – Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- May 22, 1969 – Apollo 10 's lunar module flies within 8.4 nautical miles (16 km) of the moon’s surface.
- September 1, 1969 – Trần Thiện Khiêm becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam under President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu.
- October 14, 1969 – The United Kingdom introduces the British fifty-pence coin, which replaces, over the following years, the British ten-shilling note, in anticipation of the decimalization of the British currency in 1971, and the abolition of the shilling as a unit of currency anywhere in the world.
- October 15, 1969 – Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- November 13, 1969 – Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- December 24, 1969 – The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
Who Were Born On 1969?
- January 10, 1969 – Janko Kastelic, Canadian-Slovene conductor
- March 18, 1969 – Andy Cutting, English accordion player and composer (Blowzabella)
- March 28, 1969 – Brett Ratner, American director and producer
- April 15, 1969 – Kaisa Roose, Estonian pianist and conductor
- May 14, 1969 – Cate Blanchett, Australian actress and producer
- July 8, 1969 – Sugizo, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Luna Sea, X Japan, Juno Reactor, and S.K.I.N.)
- July 31, 1969 – Kenneth D. Schisler, American lawyer and politician
- September 7, 1969 – Diane Farr, American actress and producer
- October 9, 1969 – Steve McQueen, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- October 19, 1969 – DJ Sammy, Spanish DJ and producer