The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1969
- January 14, 1969 – An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- January 19, 1969 – Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- January 22, 1969 – A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- February 17, 1969 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 2, 1969 – Soviet and Chinese forces clash at a border outpost on the Ussuri River.
- June 5, 1969 – The International communist conference begins in Moscow.
- July 24, 1969 – Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- September 14, 1969 – The US Selective Service selects September 14 as the First Draft Lottery date.
- October 1, 1969 – Concorde breaks the sound barrier for the first time.
- November 19, 1969 – Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
Who Were Born On 1969?
- February 19, 1969 – Helena Guergis, Canadian politician
- March 1, 1969 – Javier Bardem, Spanish actor, singer, and producer
- May 12, 1969 – Kim Fields, American actress, singer, and director
- June 7, 1969 – Kim Rhodes, American actress
- August 9, 1969 – Troy Percival, American baseball player and coach
- October 1, 1969 – Zach Galifianakis, American actor, comedian, producer, and screenwriter
- October 9, 1969 – PJ Harvey, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- October 17, 1969 – Wood Harris, American actor and producer
- November 10, 1969 – Faustino Asprilla, Colombian footballer and coach
- December 18, 1969 – Santiago Cañizares, Spanish footballer