The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1971
- January 27, 1971 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Pig in Chinese astrology.
- February 8, 1971 – The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- February 9, 1971 – Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- February 11, 1971 – Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- February 24, 1971 – The All India Forward Bloc holds an emergency central committee meeting after its chairman, Hemantha Kumar Bose, is killed three days earlier. P.K. Mookiah Thevar is appointed as the new chairman.
- July 11, 1971 – Copper mines in Chile are nationalized.
- July 30, 1971 – Apollo program: Apollo 15 Mission: David Scott and James Irwin on the Apollo Lunar Module module Falcon land on the Moon with the first Lunar Rover.
- August 14, 1971 – Bahrain declares independence as the State of Bahrain.
- September 13, 1971 – State police and National Guardsmen storm New York’s Attica Prison to quell a prison revolt.
- December 8, 1971 – Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
Who Were Born On 1971?
- January 22, 1971 – Jan Kaus, Estonian author and critic
- May 9, 1971 – Jason Lee, English footballer and manager
- June 2, 1971 – Jo Koy, American comedian and radio host
- August 9, 1971 – Nikki Ziering, American model and actress
- September 15, 1971 – Nathan Astle, New Zealand cricketer and coach
- October 4, 1971 – Darren Middleton, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Powderfinger and Drag)
- November 11, 1971 – David DeLuise, American actor and director
- December 15, 1971 – Arne Quinze, Belgian painter and sculptor
- December 30, 1971 – Daniel Sunjata, American actor
- December 31, 1971 – Brent Barry, American basketball player and sportscaster