The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1975
- February 11, 1975 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- April 28, 1975 – General Cao Văn Viên, chief of the South Vietnamese military, departs for the US as the North Vietnamese Army closed in on victory.
- June 26, 1975 – Two FBI agents and a member of the American Indian Movement are killed in a shootout on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota; Leonard Peltier is later convicted of the murders in a controversial trial.
- June 29, 1975 – Steve Wozniak tested his first prototype of Apple I computer.
- August 1, 1975 – CSCE Final Act creates the Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
- August 11, 1975 – East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- September 16, 1975 – The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-31 interceptor makes its maiden flight.
- November 10, 1975 – United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- November 28, 1975 – East Timor declares its independence from Portugal.
- December 2, 1975 – Laotian Civil War: The Pathet Lao seizes the Laotian capital of Vientiane, forces the abdication of King Sisavang Vatthana, and proclaims the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
Who Were Born On 1975?
- January 3, 1975 – Thomas Bangalter, French DJ and producer
- March 4, 1975 – Patrick Femerling, German basketball player
- March 28, 1975 – Matt Reis, American soccer player and coach
- April 5, 1975 – Sarah Baldock, English organist and conductor
- July 2, 1975 – Éric Dazé, Canadian ice hockey player
- July 21, 1975 – Mike Sellers, American football player
- August 18, 1975 – Róbert Fazekas, Hungarian discus thrower
- October 1, 1975 – Kim Sun-a, South Korean actress
- November 8, 1975 – Angel Corella, Spanish dancer
- December 17, 1975 – Susanthika Jayasinghe, Sri Lankan sprinter