The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1977
- January 28, 1977 – The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- February 4, 1977 – A Chicago Transit Authority elevated train rear-ends another and derails, killing 11 and injuring 180, the worst accident in the agency’s history.
- February 18, 1977 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Snake in Chinese astrology.
- May 9, 1977 – Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- June 5, 1977 – A coup takes place in Seychelles.
- June 7, 1977 – 500 million people watch the high day of the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II begin on television.
- June 16, 1977 – Oracle Corporation is incorporated in Redwood Shores, California, as Software Development Laboratories (SDL) by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates.
- August 3, 1977 – The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- September 30, 1977 – Because of US budget cuts and dwindling power reserves, the Apollo program’s ALSEP experiment packages left on the Moon are shut down.
- October 7, 1977 – The adoption of the Fourth Soviet Constitution.
Who Were Born On 1977?
- January 12, 1977 – Yoandy Garlobo, Cuban baseball player
- January 19, 1977 – Margus Maiste, Estonian architect
- February 1, 1977 – Robert Traylor, American basketball player (d. 2011)
- March 2, 1977 – Chris Martin, English singer-songwriter and producer (Coldplay)
- March 3, 1977 – Ronan Keating, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone)
- May 5, 1977 – Jessica Schwarz, German actress
- May 25, 1977 – Alberto Del Rio, Mexican-American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- June 30, 1977 – Mark van Gisbergen, New Zealand-English rugby player
- September 8, 1977 – Jay McKee, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- November 4, 1977 – So Ji-sub, South Korean actor and rapper