The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1977
- January 3, 1977 – Apple Computer is incorporated.
- January 24, 1977 – Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- February 18, 1977 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 10, 1977 – Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- June 10, 1977 – James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- August 4, 1977 – U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs legislation creating the United States Department of Energy.
- September 5, 1977 – Hanns Martin Schleyer is kidnapped in Cologne, West Germany by the Red Army Faction and is later murdered.
- October 13, 1977 – Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- October 18, 1977 – German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- November 2, 1977 – South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
Who Were Born On 1977?
- May 5, 1977 – Jessica Schwarz, German actress
- June 11, 1977 – Richard Williams, English racing driver
- August 5, 1977 – Mark Mulder, American baseball player and sportscaster
- August 26, 1977 – Dominic Treadwell-Collins, English television producer
- September 29, 1977 – Debelah Morgan, American singer-songwriter
- October 17, 1977 – Dudu Aouate, Israeli footballer
- October 19, 1977 – Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor
- October 29, 1977 – Vaggelis Kaounos, Greek footballer
- November 15, 1977 – Sean Murray, American actor
- December 16, 1977 – Sylvain Distin, French footballer