The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1977
- January 8, 1977 – Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- January 18, 1977 – SFR Yugoslavia’s Prime minister, Džemal Bijedić, his wife and six others are killed in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- February 18, 1977 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Snake in Chinese astrology.
- April 27, 1977 – Twenty-eight people are killed in the Guatemala City air disaster.
- June 7, 1977 – 500 million people watch the high day of the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II begin on television.
- October 13, 1977 – Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- October 17, 1977 – German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
- November 25, 1977 – Former Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr., is found guilty by the Philippine Military Commission No. 2 and is sentenced to death by firing squad.
- December 4, 1977 – Malaysian Airline System Flight 653 is hijacked and crashes in Tanjong Kupang, Johor, killing 100.
- December 5, 1977 – Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
Who Were Born On 1977?
- February 7, 1977 – Dimitrios Papanikolaou, Greek basketball player and coach
- May 25, 1977 – Andre Anis, Estonian footballer
- June 7, 1977 – Odalis Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
- September 17, 1977 – Yelena Godina, Russian volleyball player
- September 29, 1977 – Wade Brookbank, Canadian ice hockey player and scout
- November 21, 1977 – Tobias Sammet, German singer-songwriter (Edguy and Avantasia)
- November 22, 1977 – Annika Norlin, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Saferide)
- November 26, 1977 – John Parrish, American baseball player
- November 28, 1977 – Greg Somerville, New Zealand rugby player
- December 13, 1977 – Tupele Dorgu, English actress