The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1982
- January 1, 1982 – ITV franchise ATV gets replaced by Central
- January 25, 1982 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dog in Chinese astrology.
- April 2, 1982 – Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- May 1, 1982 – Operation Black Buck: The Royal Air Force attacks the Argentine Air Force during Falklands War.
- June 21, 1982 – John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- July 8, 1982 – Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- August 11, 1982 – A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- September 19, 1982 – Scott Fahlman posts the first documented emoticons :-) and :-( on the Carnegie Mellon University bulletin board system.
- November 17, 1982 – Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- December 23, 1982 – The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
Who Were Born On 1982?
- April 3, 1982 – Sofia Boutella, Algerian-American actress and dancer
- April 22, 1982 – David Purcey, American baseball player
- May 9, 1982 – Rachel Boston, American actress and producer
- May 26, 1982 – David Reed, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- July 12, 1982 – Antonio Cassano, Italian footballer
- August 28, 1982 – Karanvir Bohra, Indian actor
- October 8, 1982 – Miloš Pavlović, Serbian race car driver
- October 23, 1982 – Kristjan Kangur, Estonian basketball player
- November 3, 1982 – Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
- November 16, 1982 – Ronald Pognon, French sprinter