The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1990
- January 27, 1990 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- April 23, 1990 – Namibia becomes the 160th member of the United Nations and the 50th member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- May 4, 1990 – Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
- May 18, 1990 – In France, a modified TGV train achieves a new rail world speed record of 515.3 km/h (320.2 mph).
- July 27, 1990 – The Supreme Soviet of the Belarusian Soviet Republic declares independence of Belarus from the Soviet Union. Until 1996 the day is celebrated as the Independence Day of Belarus; after a referendum held that year the celebration of independence is moved to June 3.
- August 23, 1990 – Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
- October 3, 1990 – German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- October 8, 1990 – Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- November 14, 1990 – After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- December 1, 1990 – Channel Tunnel sections started from the United Kingdom and France meet 40 metres beneath the seabed.
Who Were Born On 1990?
- February 9, 1990 – Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
- March 8, 1990 – Asier Illarramendi, Spanish footballer
- March 27, 1990 – Jake Odorizzi, American baseball player
- April 3, 1990 – Sotiris Ninis, Greek footballer
- April 19, 1990 – Kim Him-chan, South Korean singer and dancer (B.A.P)
- September 5, 1990 – Francesca Segarelli, Dominican tennis player
- November 5, 1990 – Arjo Atayde, Filipino actor
- December 2, 1990 – Fausto Rossi, Italian footballer
- December 19, 1990 – Greg Bretz, American snowboarder