The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1990
- January 1, 1990 – David Dinkins is sworn in as New York City’s first black mayor.
- January 27, 1990 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- February 7, 1990 – Dissolution of the Soviet Union: The Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party agrees to give up its monopoly on power.
- March 25, 1990 – The Happy Land fire was an arson fire that kills 87 people trapped inside an illegal nightclub in The Bronx, New York City.
- April 7, 1990 – A fire breaks out on the passenger ferry Scandinavian Star, killing 159 people.
- June 30, 1990 – East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
- July 30, 1990 – George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- September 12, 1990 – The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German reunification.
- October 3, 1990 – German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- November 19, 1990 – Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
Who Were Born On 1990?
- January 3, 1990 – Yoichiro Kakitani, Japanese footballer
- April 5, 1990 – Sophia Papamichalopoulou, Cypriot skier
- April 23, 1990 – Pikky Ya France, Namibian cricketer
- June 3, 1990 – Fabian Götze, German footballer
- August 12, 1990 – Enzo Pineda, Filipino actor and dancer
- August 20, 1990 – Jasmyn Banks, English actress
- September 5, 1990 – Ami Kikuchi, Japanese model and radio host
- November 20, 1990 – Mark Christian, Manx cyclist
- November 21, 1990 – Dani King, English cyclist
- November 24, 1990 – Sarah Hyland, American actress