The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1990
- January 27, 1990 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- February 11, 1990 – Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- April 12, 1990 – Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- April 25, 1990 – Violeta Chamorro takes office as the President of Nicaragua, the first woman to hold the position.
- May 1, 1990 – The former Philippine Episcopal Church (supervised by the Episcopal Church of the United States of America) is granted full autonomy and raised to the status of an Autocephalous Anglican Province and renamed the Episcopal Church of the Philippines.
- May 22, 1990 – North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen.
- September 12, 1990 – The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German reunification.
- November 2, 1990 – British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- November 19, 1990 – Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
Who Were Born On 1990?
- April 6, 1990 – Charlie McDermott, American actor
- May 1, 1990 – Uriel Álvarez, Mexican footballer
- May 2, 1990 – Kay Panabaker, American actress and singer
- July 2, 1990 – Margot Robbie, Australian actress
- July 21, 1990 – Chris Martin, English footballer
- July 27, 1990 – Stephen Li-Chung Kuo, Taiwanese-American figure skater
- September 19, 1990 – Kieran Trippier, English footballer
- October 27, 1990 – Dimitrios Gkourtsas, Greek footballer
- November 10, 1990 – Robert Primus, Trinidadian footballer
- November 20, 1990 – Mark Christian, Manx cyclist