The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1990
- January 10, 1990 – Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- January 27, 1990 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- March 28, 1990 – President George H. W. Bush posthumously awards Jesse Owens the Congressional Gold Medal.
- April 7, 1990 – Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
- April 12, 1990 – Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- April 25, 1990 – Violeta Chamorro takes office as the President of Nicaragua, the first woman to hold the position.
- June 2, 1990 – The Lower Ohio Valley tornado outbreak spawns 66 confirmed tornadoes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, killing 12. Petersburg, Indiana, is the hardest-hit town in the outbreak, with six deaths.
- September 2, 1990 – Transnistria is unilaterally proclaimed a Soviet republic; the Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev declares the decision null and void.
- November 15, 1990 – Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- November 17, 1990 – Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
Who Were Born On 1990?
- February 10, 1990 – Choi Soo-young, South Korean singer-songwriter, actress, and dancer (Girls’ Generation)
- March 30, 1990 – Ádám Simon, Hungarian footballer
- May 10, 1990 – Ivana Španović, Serbian long jumper
- July 11, 1990 – Mona Barthel, German tennis player
- July 29, 1990 – Anna Selezneva, Russian model
- July 30, 1990 – Martin Stosch, German singer
- August 20, 1990 – Conlin McCabe, Canadian rower
- September 2, 1990 – Marcus Ericsson, Swedish race car driver
- September 20, 1990 – Phillip Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- December 10, 1990 – Sakiko Matsui, Japanese singer (AKB48)