The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1990
- January 22, 1990 – Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- January 27, 1990 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- March 18, 1990 – Germans in the German Democratic Republic vote in the first democratic elections in the former communist dictatorship.
- July 24, 1990 – Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- August 28, 1990 – An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
- September 9, 1990 – Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- September 24, 1990 – Periodic Great White Spot is observed on Saturn.
- October 3, 1990 – German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- November 17, 1990 – Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- December 11, 1990 – Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
Who Were Born On 1990?
- March 9, 1990 – Bilel Ifa, Tunisian footballer
- March 12, 1990 – Kai-Fabian Schulz, German footballer
- April 10, 1990 – Lulinha, Brazilian footballer
- June 11, 1990 – Christophe Lemaitre, French sprinter
- July 27, 1990 – Stephen Li-Chung Kuo, Taiwanese-American figure skater
- August 2, 1990 – Ima Bohush, Belarusian tennis player
- October 21, 1990 – Ricky Rubio, Spanish basketball player
- October 23, 1990 – Stan Walker, Australian-New Zealand singer and actor
- November 7, 1990 – Matt Corby, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist