The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1991
- January 5, 1991 – Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- February 15, 1991 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- March 23, 1991 – The Revolutionary United Front, with support from the special forces of Charles Taylor’s National Patriotic Front of Liberia, invades Sierra Leone in an attempt to overthrow Joseph Saidu Momoh, sparking a gruesome 11-year Sierra Leone Civil War.
- March 26, 1991 – Five South Korean boys, nicknamed the Frog Boys, disappear while hunting for frogs and are murdered in a case that remains unsolved.
- June 27, 1991 – Slovenia, after declaring independence two days before is invaded by Yugoslav troops, tanks, and aircraft starting the Ten-Day War.
- August 23, 1991 – Tim Berners-Lee opens the WWW, World Wide Web to new users.
- September 6, 1991 – The Soviet Union recognizes the independence of the Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- November 12, 1991 – Santa Cruz massacre: Indonesian forces open fire on a crowd of student protesters in Dili, East Timor.
- November 20, 1991 – An Azerbaijani MI-8 helicopter carrying 19 peacekeeping mission team with officials and journalists from Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan is shot down by Armenian military forces in Khojavend District of Azerbaijan.
- December 26, 1991 – The Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union meets and formally dissolves the Soviet Union.
Who Were Born On 1991?
- February 7, 1991 – Takahisa Maeyama, Japanese actor
- March 4, 1991 – Aoi Nakamura, Japanese actor
- March 11, 1991 – Linlin, Chinese-Japanese singer (Morning Musume and Minimoni)
- March 28, 1991 – Lisa-Maria Moser, Austrian tennis player
- March 31, 1991 – Renato Kelić, Croatian footballer
- April 16, 1991 – Kim Kyung-jung, South Korean footballer
- May 3, 1991 – Bela Padilla, Filipino actress
- May 22, 1991 – Joel Obi, Nigerian footballer
- July 3, 1991 – Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Russian tennis player
- August 28, 1991 – Kyle Massey, American actor and rapper