The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1991
- January 16, 1991 – The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- February 15, 1991 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- May 5, 1991 – A riot breaks out in the Mt. Pleasant section of Washington, D.C. after police shoot a Salvadoran man.
- June 7, 1991 – Mount Pinatubo erupts, generating an ash column 7 km high.
- July 10, 1991 – The South African cricket team is readmitted into the International Cricket Council following the end of Apartheid.
- July 31, 1991 – The United States and Soviet Union both sign the START I Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, the first to reduce (with verification) both countries’ stockpiles.
- August 17, 1991 – Strathfield massacre: In Sydney, Australia, taxi driver Wade Frankum shoots seven people and injures six others before turning the gun on himself.
- September 21, 1991 – Armenia is granted independence from Soviet Union.
- November 27, 1991 – The United Nations Security Council adopts Security Council Resolution 721, leading the way to the establishment of peacekeeping operations in Yugoslavia.
- November 28, 1991 – South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia.
Who Were Born On 1991?
- January 8, 1991 – Asuka Hinoi, Japanese singer
- January 28, 1991 – Carl Klingberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- May 16, 1991 – Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgarian tennis player
- June 16, 1991 – Joe McElderry, English singer-songwriter
- June 24, 1991 – Rie Kitahara, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48, SKE48, and Not Yet)
- July 15, 1991 – Danilo, Brazilian footballer
- November 5, 1991 – Flume, Australian DJ and producer
- November 18, 1991 – Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Thai tennis player
- December 24, 1991 – Wasim Tareen, Pakistani footballer