The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1991
- January 5, 1991 – Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- February 15, 1991 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- March 9, 1991 – Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- March 31, 1991 – Georgian independence referendum, 1991: Nearly 99 percent of the voters support the country’s independence from the Soviet Union.
- April 2, 1991 – Rita Johnston becomes the first female Premier of a Canadian province when she succeeds William Vander Zalm (who had resigned) as Premier of British Columbia.
- April 29, 1991 – A cyclone strikes the Chittagong district of southeastern Bangladesh with winds of around 155 mph, killing at least 138,000 people and leaving as many as ten million homeless.
- August 6, 1991 – Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
- August 27, 1991 – The European Community recognizes the independence of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- November 14, 1991 – Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- November 26, 1991 – National Assembly of Azerbaijan abolishes the autonomous status of Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast of Azerbaijan and renames several cities back to their original names.
Who Were Born On 1991?
- January 12, 1991 – Pixie Lott, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- January 17, 1991 – Trevor Bauer, American baseball player
- March 13, 1991 – Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player
- April 23, 1991 – Caleb Johnson, American singer-songwriter
- May 24, 1991 – Erika Umeda, Japanese singer (Cute and ZYX)
- August 23, 1991 – Isabella Tobias, American-Lithuanian ice dancer
- August 26, 1991 – Jessica Diggins, American skier
- September 7, 1991 – Amar Garibović, Serbian skier (d. 2010)
- October 21, 1991 – Tom Eastman, English footballer
- October 26, 1991 – Amala Paul, Indian actress