The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BMDEFZIIQ? Check your answers here: Word scramble BMDEFZIIQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Historical Events Of 1992
- January 20, 1992 – Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- February 4, 1992 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- March 17, 1992 – A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- March 22, 1992 – USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- April 27, 1992 – The Russian Federation and 12 other former Soviet republics become members of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- May 7, 1992 – The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- May 23, 1992 – Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- September 17, 1992 – An Iranian Kurdish leader and his two joiners are assassinated by political militants in Berlin, Germany.
- November 16, 1992 – The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
- December 29, 1992 – Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
Who Were Born On 1992?
- March 13, 1992 – Lucy Fry, Australian actress
- March 23, 1992 – Tolga Ciğerci, German-Turkish footballer
- March 27, 1992 – Nino Sutidze, Georgian footballer
- May 5, 1992 – Loïck Landre, French footballer
- May 9, 1992 – Chris Gutierrez, American-Filipino actor
- June 26, 1992 – Joel Campbell, Costa Rican footballer
- August 21, 1992 – RJ Mitte, American actor and producer
- August 26, 1992 – Hayley Hasselhoff, American actress
- September 12, 1992 – Connor Franta, American blogger and author
- November 10, 1992 – Dimitri Petratos, Australian footballer