The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1992
- February 4, 1992 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- February 7, 1992 – The Maastricht Treaty is signed, leading to the creation of the European Union.
- February 12, 1992 – The current Constitution of Mongolia comes into effect.
- February 26, 1992 – Nagorno-Karabakh War: Khojaly Massacre: Armenian armed forces open fire on Azeri civilians at a military post outside the town of Khojaly leaving hundreds dead.
- April 9, 1992 – A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- May 7, 1992 – The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- May 23, 1992 – Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- July 23, 1992 – Abkhazia declares independence from Georgia.
- October 26, 1992 – The Charlottetown Accord fails to win majority support in a Canada wide referendum.
- December 6, 1992 – The Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, India, is demolished, leading to widespread riots causing the death of over 1,500 people.
Who Were Born On 1992?
- March 4, 1992 – Karl Mööl, Estonian footballer
- March 23, 1992 – Vanessa Morgan, Canadian actress and singer
- April 16, 1992 – Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg
- May 9, 1992 – Dan Burn, English footballer
- May 11, 1992 – Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
- June 23, 1992 – Luiza Galiulina, Uzbekistani gymnast
- July 6, 1992 – Manny Machado, American baseball player
- July 13, 1992 – Dylan Patton, American actor
- August 12, 1992 – Teo Gheorghiu, Swiss-Canadian pianist and actor
- September 10, 1992 – Ayub Masika, Kenyan footballer