The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1993
- January 18, 1993 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is officially observed for the first time in all 50 states.
- January 23, 1993 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 1, 1993 – Gary Bettman becomes the NHL’s first commissioner
- February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing: In New York City, a truck bomb parked below the North Tower of the World Trade Center explodes, killing six and injuring over a thousand.
- April 30, 1993 – CERN announces World Wide Web protocols will be free.
- July 25, 1993 – Israel launches a massive attack against Lebanon in what the Israelis call Operation Accountability, and the Lebanese call the Seven-Day War.
- August 10, 1993 – An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- August 21, 1993 – NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- November 17, 1993 – United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- November 30, 1993 – U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
Who Were Born On 1993?
- January 12, 1993 – D.O., South Korean singer, dancer, and actor
- March 10, 1993 – Alfred Duncan, Ghanaian footballer
- March 21, 1993 – Jake Bidwell, English footballer
- April 24, 1993 – Ben Davies, Welsh footballer
- May 29, 1993 – Maika Monroe, American actress
- June 10, 1993 – Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter
- June 30, 1993 – Patrick Rastner, Italian luger
- August 13, 1993 – Dominika Stará, Slovak singer
- September 27, 1993 – Patrick Mölleken, German actor
- October 6, 1993 – Joe Rafferty, English-Irish footballer