The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1993
- January 6, 1993 – Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- January 7, 1993 – Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
- January 23, 1993 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- January 25, 1993 – Five people are shot outside the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Two are killed and three wounded.
- February 8, 1993 – General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
- April 30, 1993 – Monica Seles is stabbed by Günter Parche, an obsessed fan, during a quarterfinal match of the 1993 Citizen Cup in Hamburg, Germany
- August 1, 1993 – The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
- August 9, 1993 – The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
- September 22, 1993 – A Transair Georgian Airlines Tu-154 is shot down by a missile in Sukhumi, Georgia.
- November 12, 1993 – The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
Who Were Born On 1993?
- May 4, 1993 – Jānis Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
- May 6, 1993 – Kim Dasom, South Korean singer, dancer, actress (Sistar)
- May 16, 1993 – IU, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress
- May 21, 1993 – Grete Gaim, Estonian biathlete
- June 14, 1993 – Graeme MacGregor, Scottish footballer
- June 17, 1993 – Jean Marie Froget, Mauritian swimmer
- June 23, 1993 – Marvin Grumann, German footballer
- October 19, 1993 – Abby Sunderland, American sailor
- October 29, 1993 – Ágnes Bukta, Hungarian tennis player
- December 5, 1993 – Ross Barkley, English footballer