Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1952Chazz Palminteri
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1990Lee Jong-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1916Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014)
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1950Nicholas Hammond, American-Australian actor and singer
- 1952Chazz Palminteri, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Ron Simmons, American football player and wrestler
- 1967Madhuri Dixit, Indian actress and singer
- 1972Danny Alexander, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1984Mr Probz, Dutch singer-songwriter and producer
- 1987Brian Dozier, American baseball player
- 1988Indrek Kajupank, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1730Hugh Walpole effectively became the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1858Opening of the present Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Martin, Vanilla Ice, Lloyd Thaxton, Paul Verhoeven, Darlene Cates, Hugh Paddick, Aiko Kayō, Stiv Bators, Casey Siemaszko, Frank Woodley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1968 – Lucy Liu, American actress and producer; August 12, 1963 – Sir Mix-a-Lot, American rapper, producer, and actor; January 4, 1957 – Gurdas Maan, Indian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065