Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909James Mason
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1955Lia Vissi
- 1963Brenda Bakke
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1982Jessica Sutta
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1911Max Frisch, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1914Norrie Paramor, English composer, producer, and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1937Joe Tait, American sportscaster
- 1938Diane Nash, American educator and activist
- 1948Brian Eno, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Roxy Music and 801)
- 1960Rob Bowman, American director and producer
- 1963Brenda Bakke, American actress
- 1970Alison Jackson, English photographer, director, and screenwriter
- 1974Matthew Sadler, English chess player and author
- 1974Vassilis Kikilias, Greek basketball player and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1850The Bloody Island Massacre takes place in Lake County, California, in which a large number of Pomo Indians in Lake County are slaughtered by a regiment of the United States Cavalry, led by Nathaniel Lyon.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Martin, Keiko Fuji, Holly Valance, Roger Frappier, Eddie Vedder, Kristian Blak, Christofer Johnsson, Fiona Apple, Cameron Monaghan, Uberto Pasolini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1997.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1938 – Etta James, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012); September 5, 1973 – Paddy Considine, English actor, director, and screenwriter; November 17, 1935 – Toni Sailer, Austrian skier and actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956