Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Clara Solovera
- 1909James Mason
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1901Xavier Herbert, Australian author (d. 1984)
- 1914Turk Broda, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972)
- 1937Joe Tait, American sportscaster
- 1951Frank Wilczek, American mathematician and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Juan José Ibarretxe, Spanish politician
- 1964Digna Ochoa, Mexican lawyer (d. 2001)
- 1965André Abujamra, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Karnak)
- 1980Rocky Marquette, American actor
- 1982Rafael Pérez, Dominican baseball player
- 1991Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1988Soviet war in Afghanistan: After more than eight years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins to withdrawal 115,000 troops from Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norm Macdonald, Casey Kasem, Jamal Woolard, Doris Dragović, Marc Platt, Dan Reynolds, Alain Cuny, Phil Tonken, Olive Borden, Megan Mullally.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1997.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1942 – Piotr Szczepanik, Polish singer and actor; April 4, 1978 – Sam Moran, Australian singer, guitarist, and actor (The Wiggles); February 18, 1982 – Juelz Santana, American rapper and actor (Skull Gang and The Diplomats).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001