Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 114th day of the year 1928. It was the 17th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,537 days or 31.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 31, 1959.
If a dog named Reboot - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reboot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Reboot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Jenő Törzs
- 1917Dorian Leigh
- 1928Shirley Temple
- 1934George Canseco
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1940Dale Houston
- 1944Jean-François Stévenin
- 1972Demet Akalın
- 1992Syd tha Kyd
View the complete list of April 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1794Wei Yuan, Chinese scholar and author (d. 1856)
- 1919Oleg Penkovsky, Russian colonel (d. 1963)
- 1934George Canseco, Filipino composer and producer (d. 2004)
- 1939Ray Peterson, American singer (d. 2005)
- 1958Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, Icelandic composer and producer
- 1977John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Bengü, Turkish singer
- 1979Lauri Ylönen, Finnish singer-songwriter (The Rasmus)
- 1988Carla Quevedo, Argentine actress
- 1991Caleb Johnson, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of April 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terrence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1516The Bayerische Reinheitsgebot (regarding the ingredients of beer) is signed in Ingolstadt.
- 1655The Siege of Santo Domingo begins during the Anglo-Spanish War, and fails seven days later.
- 1941World War II: The Greek government and King George II evacuate Athens before the invading Wehrmacht.
- 1942World War II: Baedeker Blitz – German bombers hit Exeter, Bath and York in retaliation for the British raid on Lübeck.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler’s designated successor Hermann Göring sends him a telegram asking permission to take leadership of the Third Reich, which causes Hitler to replace him with Joseph Goebbels and Karl Dönitz.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1951American journalist William N. Oatis is arrested for espionage by the Communist government of Czechoslovakia.
- 2013At least 28 are dead and more than 70 are injured as violence breaks out in Hawija, Iraq.
View the complete list of April 23 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanna Pacitti, Bruce Payne, Sibel Tüzün, Michael Cuccione, Pam Ayres, Aimee Teegarden, Paul Leyden, Katarína Hasprová, Tom DeLonge, Lois Reeves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 23, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd April 1928 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 23, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 114th day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 17th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,612 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,537 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,172
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 31, 1959
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IV.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1963 – Masatoshi Hamada, Japanese comedian and actor; January 12, 1993 – D.O., South Korean singer, dancer, and actor; January 11, 1973 – Joanna Brodzik, Polish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884