Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 237th day of the year 1988. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,469 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,823 days or 10.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2020.
If a dog named Pirulina - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pirulina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pirulina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Anjali Devi
- 1945Vince McMahon
- 1956Dick Lee
- 1964Dana Gould
- 1976Alex O'Loughlin
- 1983Christopher Parker
- 1983George Perris
- 1988Rupert Grint
- 1994King Krule
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1552Lavinia Fontana, Italian painter and educator (d. 1614)
- 1911Viktor Barna, Hungarian-English table tennis player (d. 1972)
- 1919Drs. P, Swiss-Dutch singer-songwriter and poet (d. 2015)
- 1929Betty Dodson, American author and educator
- 1942Peter Gummer, Baron Chadlington, English businessman
- 1947Anne Archer, American actress and producer
- 1947Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author and songwriter
- 1968James Toney, American boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1983Marcel Goc, German ice hockey player
- 1987Daichi Miura, Japanese singer-songwriter, dancer, and choreographer
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andrew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar’s general Gaius Scribonius Curio is defeated in the Battle of the Bagradas (49 BC) by the Numidians under Publius Attius Varus and King Juba of Numidia. Curio commits suicide to avoid capture.
- 1349Six thousand Jews are killed in Mainz after being blamed for the bubonic plague.
- 1815The modern Constitution of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1858In Richmond, Virginia, 90 blacks are arrested for learning. - needs to be explained/expanded-->
- 1898Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1967Led by Abbie Hoffman, the Youth International Party temporarily disrupts trading at the New York Stock Exchange by throwing dollar bills from the viewing gallery, causing trading to cease as brokers scramble to grab them.
- 1989Tadeusz Mazowiecki is chosen as the first non-communist Prime Minister in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1995Microsoft Windows 95 was released to the public in North America.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James LeGros, Victor Wooten, David Rakoff, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Cicely Berry, Viva Bianca, Max Greenfield, Chaiwat Thongsaeng, Amy Sedaris, Jamey Jasta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 1988.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 1988 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 13, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1973. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monkey by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 237th day of 1988
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,469 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,823 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 389
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2020
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 13, 1999 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1973 (-168)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Monkey by George Michael (August 27, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1943 – Larry Clark, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 27, 1942 – Kate Wolf, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1986); June 3, 1931 – Françoise Arnoul, Algerian-French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036