Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 217th day of the year 1968. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,250 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,417 days or 17.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 652 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 12, 2000.
If a dog named Caterina - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caterina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caterina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954François Valéry
- 1958Kym Karath
- 1962Roger Clemens
- 1967Timothy Adams
- 1968Daniel Dae Kim
- 1975Andy Hallett
- 1978Benet Kaci
- 1978JD Samson
- 1985Kina Grannis
- 1995Jessica Sanchez
View the complete list of August 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1222Richard de Clare, 6th Earl of Gloucester, English soldier (d. 1262)
- 1901Louis Armstrong, American trumpet player and singer (d. 1971)
- 1915Warren Avis, American businessman, founded Avis Rent a Car System (d. 2007)
- 1921Herb Ellis, American guitarist (d. 2010)
- 1942Cleon Jones, American baseball player
- 1958Silvan Shalom, Tunisian-Israeli sergeant and politician, 30th Deputy Prime Minister of Israel
- 1974Dominic Ochoa, Filipino actor
- 1978Agnė Eggerth, Lithuanian sprinter
- 1992Tiffany Evans, American singer and actress
- 1997Ekaterina Ryabova, Russian singer
View the complete list of August 4 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NMWEUI? Check your answers here: Word solver NMWEUI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1265Second Barons’ War: Battle of Evesham: The army of Prince Edward (the future king Edward I of England) defeats the forces of rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, 6th Earl of Leicester, killing de Montfort and many of his allies.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1854The Hinomaru is established as the official flag to be flown from Japanese ships.
- 1906Central railway station, Sydney opens.
- 1915World War I: The German 12th Army occupies Warsaw during the Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive and the Great Retreat of 1915.
- 1936Prime Minister of Greece Ioannis Metaxas suspends parliament and the Constitution and establishes the 4th of August Regime.
- 1965The Constitution of the Cook Islands comes into force, giving the Cook Islands self-governing status within New Zealand.
- 1969Vietnam War: At the apartment of French intermediary Jean Sainteny in Paris, American representative Henry Kissinger and North Vietnamese representative Xuân Thuỷ begin secret peace negotiations. The negotiations will eventually fail.
- 1984The Republic of Upper Volta changes its name to Burkina Faso.
- 1987The Federal Communications Commission rescinds the Fairness Doctrine which had required radio and television stations to present controversial issues “fairly”.
View the complete list of August 4 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cobie Smulders, David Byrne, Sarah Hyland, Gennadi Yudin, Ketil Stokkan, James Wilby, Kisaki, Steve Harris, Norman Eshley, Brendan Kibble.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 4, 1968.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 31, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, I Love You by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 4th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 4, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,250 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,417 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 652
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 12, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 31, 1952 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-127)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hello, I Love You by The Doors (August 10, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.VIII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1943 – Sharon Baird, American actress and dancer; November 3, 1978 – Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree); December 27, 1911 – Anna Russell, English-Canadian singer and actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139