Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 2017 was a Friday and it was the 216th day of the year 2017. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 377 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 126 days or 0 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 12, 2049.
If a dog named Benjy - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benjy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Benjy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Carol Arthur
- 1952Moya Brennan
- 1954François Valéry
- 1965Terri Lyne Carrington
- 1969Max Cavalera
- 1972Stefan Brogren
- 1973Eva Amaral
- 1975Daniella van Graas
- 1983Nathaniel Buzolic
- 1997Ekaterina Ryabova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1888Taher Saifuddin, Indian religious leader, 51st Da'i al-Mutlaq (d. 1965)
- 1915Warren Avis, American businessman, founded Avis Rent a Car System (d. 2007)
- 1928Christian Goethals, Belgian race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1932Frances E. Allen, American computer scientist and academic
- 1943Vicente Álvarez Areces, Spanish politician, 6th President of the Principality of Asturias
- 1953Hiroyuki Usui, Japanese footballer and manager
- 1965James Tupper, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1978Sandeep Naik, Indian politician
- 1985Kina Grannis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Leon Camier, English motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1327First War of Scottish Independence: James Douglas leads a raid into Weardale and almost kills Edward III of England.
- 1532The Duchy of Brittany is united to the Kingdom of France.
- 1783Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing about 1,400 people. The eruption causes a famine, which results in an additional 20,000 deaths.
- 1824The Battle of Kos is fought between Turkish and Greek forces.
- 1924Diplomatic relations between Mexico and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1944The Holocaust: A tip from a Dutch informer leads the Gestapo to a sealed-off area in an Amsterdam warehouse, where they find and arrest Jewish diarist Anne Frank, her family, and four others.
- 1975The Japanese Red Army takes more than 50 hostages at the AIA Building housing several embassies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The hostages include the U.S. consul and the Swedish Chargé d'affaires. The gunmen win the release of five imprisoned comrades and fly with them to Libya.
- 1984The Republic of Upper Volta changes its name to Burkina Faso.
- 1987The Federal Communications Commission rescinds the Fairness Doctrine which had required radio and television stations to present controversial issues “fairly”.
- 2006A massacre is carried out by Sri Lankan government forces, killing 17 employees of the French INGO Action Against Hunger (known internationally as Action Contre la Faim, or ACF).
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Sanders, Leon Russell, Ilene Woods, Jerry Messing, Cassandra Harris, Robert Sweet, Simon Bird, Lance Broadway, Donna Cruz, Natasha Calis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 4, 2017.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1910 – Richard Conte, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1975); December 31, 1941 – Johnny Leeze, English actor; October 11, 1970 – Constance Zimmer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,387