Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 2017 was a Friday and it was the 216th day of the year 2017. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 7 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ramzan - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ramzan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ramzan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Anita Page
- 1935Carol Arthur
- 1944Orhan Gencebay
- 1967Timothy Adams
- 1971Rei Dan
- 1983Nathaniel Buzolic
- 1987Jang Keun-suk
- 1987Tomoya Warabino
- 1988Carly Foulkes
- 1994Mayuko Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1910Anita Page, American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1918Iceberg Slim, American pimp and author (d. 1992)
- 1927Jess Thomas, American tenor (d. 1993)
- 1936Giorgos Zographos, Greek singer and actor (d. 2005)
- 1940Frances Stewart, English economist and academic
- 1956Gerry Cooney, American boxer and promoter
- 1971Rei Dan, Japanese actress
- 1972Stefan Brogren, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Marcos Roberto Silveira Reis, Brazilian footballer
- 1986David Williams, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1265Second Barons’ War: Battle of Evesham: The army of Prince Edward (the future king Edward I of England) defeats the forces of rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, 6th Earl of Leicester, killing de Montfort and many of his allies.
- 1532The Duchy of Brittany is united to the Kingdom of France.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1783Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing about 1,400 people. The eruption causes a famine, which results in an additional 20,000 deaths.
- 1790A newly passed tariff act creates the Revenue Cutter Service (the forerunner of the United States Coast Guard).
- 1873American Indian Wars: While protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer clashes for the first time with the Cheyenne and Lakota people near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed.
- 1889The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- 1915World War I: The German 12th Army occupies Warsaw during the Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive and the Great Retreat of 1915.
- 1965The Constitution of the Cook Islands comes into force, giving the Cook Islands self-governing status within New Zealand.
- 1995Operation Storm begins in Croatia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karen O, Angus T. Jones, Ieva Lagūna, Steven Greenberg, James Blundell, Clara Lee, Steven Seagal, Fernanda Tavares, Rico Blanco, Carol Fran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 4, 2017.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1975 – Mason Jennings, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 30, 1965 – Ben Stiller, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; June 9, 1902 – Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206