Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 2008. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,724 days or 4.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 18, 2040.
If a dog named Jo-Jo - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jo-Jo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jo-Jo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1983Xavier Samuel
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1751George Shaw, English botanist and zoologist (d. 1813)
- 1886Harold Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis, English field marshal and politician, 17th Governor General of Canada (d. 1969)
- 1905Valter Palm, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1994)
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1923Harold Gould, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1937Raphael Maklouf, Israeli-English sculptor
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1954Gavin Smith, American businessman (d. 2012)
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui, Canadian actress
- 1979Matt Bentley, American wrestler
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sergio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Guiry, George McFarland, Lenny Kaye, Engin Akyürek, Rebecca Ferguson, Cory Wells, Sneha, Lisa Lopes, Neriah Davis, Dave Legeno.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 2008.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 2008 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +213. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 2002. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,724 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 176
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 2040
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+213)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 2002 (-179)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé (December 13, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1944 – Marjoe Gortner, American actor and producer; August 22, 1917 – John Lee Hooker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2001); August 22, 1948 – Eleonora Brown, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106