Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 34th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925John Fiedler
- 1933Polde Bibič
- 1935Johnny "Guitar" Watson
- 1938Victor Buono
- 1943Blythe Danner
- 1947Stephen McHattie
- 1950Morgan Fairchild
- 1971Vincent Elbaz
- 1973Ilana Sod
- 1990Sean Kingston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1809Felix Mendelssohn, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1847)
- 1862James Clark McReynolds, American lawyer and judge (d. 1946)
- 1889Carl Theodor Dreyer, Danish director and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1909Kurt Petter, German-Swedish physician (d. 1969)
- 1911Jehan Alain, French organist and composer (d. 1940)
- 1917Shlomo Goren, Polish-Israeli rabbi and general (d. 1994)
- 1932Stuart Hall, Jamaican-English sociologist and theorist (d. 2014)
- 1949Hennie Kuiper, Dutch cyclist and manager
- 1975Brad Thorn, New Zealand rugby player
- 1976Isla Fisher, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1112Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona and Douce I, Countess of Provence marry, uniting the fortunes of those two states.
- 1509The Portuguese navy defeats a joint fleet of the Ottoman Empire, the Republic of Venice, the Sultan of Gujarat, the Mamlûk Burji Sultanate of Egypt, the Zamorin of Calicut, and the Republic of Ragusa at the Battle of Diu in Diu, India.
- 1706During the Battle of Fraustadt Swedish forces defeat a superior Saxon-Polish-Russian force by deploying a double envelopment.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British forces seize the Dutch-owned Caribbean island Sint Eustatius.
- 1807A British military force, under Brigadier-General Sir Samuel Auchmuty captures the Spanish Empire city of Montevideo, now the capital of Uruguay.
- 1852Justo José de Urquiza defeats Juan Manuel de Rosas at the Battle of Caseros.
- 1870The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
- 1918The Twin Peaks Tunnel in San Francisco, California begins service as the longest streetcar tunnel in the world at 11,920 feet (3,633 meters) long.
- 1998Cavalese cable car disaster: a United States military pilot causes the death of 20 people when his low-flying plane cuts the cable of a cable-car near Trento, Italy.
- 2015A collision between a commuter train and a passenger vehicle kills six in Valhalla, New York.
View the complete list of historical events for February 3.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelsey Grammer, Mille Petrozza, Brad Delp, Grant Hill, Jagjit Singh, John Frusciante, George Lam, Steve Marriott, Sam Katzman, Shih Szu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 3, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1968 – Jim Norton, American comedian, actor, and author; April 17, 1981 – Hanna Pakarinen, Finnish singer-songwriter; February 20, 1938 – Richard Beymer, American actor, director, and cinematographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965