Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of July 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 26, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 207th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Alberta Adams
- 1933Lance Percival
- 1941Bobby Hebb
- 1959Kevin Spacey
- 1974Iron & Wine
- 1980Liliane Klein
- 1981Abe Forsythe
- 1984Kristina Dörfer
- 1985Georgina Sherrington
- 1988Francia Raisa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 26.
- 1894Aldous Huxley, English author, poet, and academic (d. 1963)
- 1913Kan Yuet-keung, Hong Kong banker, lawyer, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Lawrie McMenemy, English footballer and manager
- 1945Suzanna Leigh, English actress
- 1953Felix Magath, German footballer and manager
- 1953Robert Phillips, American guitarist
- 1954Vitas Gerulaitis, American tennis player and coach (d. 1994)
- 1956Tim Tremlett, English cricketer and coach
- 1957Nana Visitor, American actress
- 1973Kate Beckinsale, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1581Plakkaat van Verlatinghe (Act of Abjuration): The northern Low Countries declare their independence from the Spanish king, Philip II.
- 1822José de San Martín arrives in Guayaquil, Ecuador, to meet with Simón Bolívar.
- 1890In Buenos Aires, Argentina the Revolución del Parque takes place, forcing President Miguel Ángel Juárez Celman’s resignation.
- 1914Serbia and Bulgaria interrupt diplomatic relationship.
- 1945HMS Vestal is the last British Royal Navy ship to be sunk in the Second World War
- 1945The Labour Party wins the United Kingdom general election of July 5 by a landslide, removing Winston Churchill from power.
- 1956Following the World Bank’s refusal to fund building the Aswan Dam, Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalizes the Suez Canal, sparking international condemnation.
- 1957Carlos Castillo Armas, dictator of Guatemala, is assassinated.
- 1963An earthquake in Skopje, Yugoslavia (now in Macedonia) leaves 1,100 dead.
- 1971Nicolette Milnes-Walker completes sailing non-stop single-handedly across the Atlantic, becoming the first woman to successfully do so.
View the complete list of historical events for July 26.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 26 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phill Jupitus, Megan Ward, Jon Walker, Mimi Paley, Tupac Shakur, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Eri Kitamura, Edward Dmytryk, Jan-Michael Vincent, Ramsay Gilderdale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 26 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 26, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1985 – Jonatan Cerrada, Belgian singer; July 21, 1924 – Don Knotts, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006); October 18, 1954 – Arliss Howard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054