Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 211st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Frances de la Tour
- 1947Anna Panayiotopoulou
- 1961Laurence Fishburne
- 1963Lisa Kudrow
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl
- 1974Hilary Swank
- 1977Jaime Pressly
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski
- 1993Katie Cecil
- 1998Johnny Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1925Stan Stennett, Welsh actor and trumpet player (d. 2013)
- 1933Edd Byrnes, American actor and singer
- 1941Paul Anka, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1955Christopher Warren-Green, English violinist and conductor
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls, American singer, songwriter, and guitarist
- 1958Kate Bush, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1971Elvis Crespo, American-Puerto Rican singer (Grupo Manía)
- 1979Graeme McDowell, Irish golfer
- 1981Nicky Hayden, American motorcycle racer
- 1985Daniel Fredheim Holm, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands at Guanaja in the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras during his fourth voyage.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1729Foundation of Baltimore, Maryland.
- 1825Malden Island is discovered by captain George Byron, 7th Baron Byron.
- 1965U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Social Security Act of 1965 into law, establishing Medicare and Medicaid.
- 1969Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon makes an unscheduled visit to South Vietnam and meets with President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and U.S. military commanders.
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Iwate, Japan killing 162.
- 1980Vanuatu gains independence.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2014One hundred and fifty people are trapped after a landslide in the village of Ambe in the Pune district in India’s Maharashtra state with 20 killed.
View the complete list of historical events for July 30.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satoko Ishimine, William Lee Golden, Darren McGavin, Tam White, Eric Fellner, Tim Kinsella, Cameron Ocasio, Kitty Kallen, Rica Fukami, A-Trak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 30, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1977 – Devin Ratray, American actor and singer; February 10, 1920 – Neva Patterson, American actress (d. 2010); February 13, 1962 – Hugh Dennis, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072