March 9, 1985 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Mar 9, 1985?
March 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1985. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was March 9 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,964 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,655 days or 12.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2016.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Genie - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Genie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Genie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Maite Perroni
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous March 9 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1753Jean Baptiste Kléber, French general (d. 1800)
- 1915Johnnie Johnson, English air marshal and pilot (d. 2001)
- 1944Paola Quattrini, Italian actress
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1950Howard Shelley, English pianist and conductor
- 1964Valérie Lemercier, French actress, singer, director
- 1969Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- 1983Maite Perroni, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (RBD)
- 1987Bow Wow, American rapper and actor
- 1993Larnell Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out William’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Mar 9th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday March 9, 1985 mean?
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jun Shibata, LJ Reyes, Jay Silverheels, Camila Bordonaba, Stuart Lancaster, Ralph Clanton, Yūko Miyamura, Richie Chance, Mollie King, James Morrison.
What is the birthday horoscope for Mar 9, 1985?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1985.
What is the birthstone for March 9?
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1985 is Jonquil for affection.
Mar 9th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for March 9?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Can't Fight This Feeling
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on March 9, 1985?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 9 Mar 1985?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man March 9
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for March 9, 1985
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
March 9, 1985 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1985
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,964 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,655 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 472
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon (March 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1965 – Dave Attell, American comedian, actor, and producer; August 26, 1952 – Michael Jeter, American actor and singer (d. 2003); October 20, 1988 – Candice Swanepoel, South African model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018