Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 144th day of the year 1931. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,855 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,952 days or 29.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 30, 1963.
If a dog named Keyra - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keyra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keyra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Rusty York
- 1952Sybil Danning
- 1955David Leonard
- 1955Philippe Lafontaine
- 1970Tommy Page
- 1975Maria Lawson
- 1978Jo Joyner
- 1981Nic Hill
- 1992Travis T. Flory
- 1993Oliver Davis
View the complete list of May 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1928Adrian Frutiger, Swiss typeface designer (d. 2015)
- 1947Martin Winterkorn, German businessman
- 1955Rosanne Cash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Chip Ganassi, American race car driver and businessman
- 1963Michael Chabon, American author and screenwriter
- 1963Rich Rodriguez, American football player and coach
- 1964Isidro Pérez, Mexican boxer (d. 2013)
- 1969Rich Robinson, American guitarist and songwriter (The Black Crowes)
- 1970Tommy Page, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1979Amelia Cooke, American actress
View the complete list of May 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1900Second Boer War: The United Kingdom annexes the Orange Free State.
- 1940Igor Sikorsky performs the first successful single-rotor helicopter flight.
- 1943The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1961American civil rights movement: Freedom Riders are arrested in Jackson, Mississippi, for “disturbing the peace” after disembarking from their bus.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1993Eritrea gains its independence from Ethiopia.
- 1994Four men convicted of bombing the World Trade Center in New York in 1993 are each sentenced to 240 years in prison.
View the complete list of May 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Hordern, Jim Bakkum, Joseph M. Schenck, Ricky Schroder, James Mitchell, Lon Chaney, Danielle Bisutti, Selina Scott, Len Cariou, Kanae Yoshii.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 24, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 24, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 144th day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,855 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,952 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,113
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 30, 1963
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1905 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1955 – Tex Brashear, American voice actor; August 19, 1948 – Jim Carter, English actor; June 18, 1948 – Philip Jackson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828