Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 144th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,194 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Maria Michi
- 1961Show Aikawa
- 1970Tommy Page
- 1975Maria Lawson
- 1979Amelia Cooke
- 1980Jenn Korbee
- 1981Jerod Mixon
- 1981Sayaka Ando
- 1988Billy Gilman
- 1993Oliver Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1899Suzanne Lenglen, French tennis player (d. 1938)
- 1917Alan Campbell, Baron Campbell of Alloway, English lawyer and judge (d. 2013)
- 1921Maria Michi, Italian actress (d. 1980)
- 1926Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1945Richard Ottaway, English lieutenant and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1948Richard Dembo, French director and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1961Lorella Cedroni, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2013)
- 1971Kris Draper, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1981Sayaka Ando, Japanese model
- 1982Rian Wallace, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1218The Fifth Crusade leaves Acre for Egypt.
- 1621The Protestant Union is formally dissolved.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1813South American independence leader Simón Bolívar enters Mérida, leading the invasion of Venezuela, and is proclaimed El Libertador (“The Liberator”).
- 1830The first revenue trains in the United States begin service on the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad between Baltimore, and Ellicott’s Mills, Maryland.
- 1861American Civil War: Union troops occupy Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1958United Press International is formed through a merger of the United Press and the International News Service.
- 1960Following the 1960 Valdivia earthquake, the largest ever recorded earthquake, Cordón Caulle begins to erupt.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 2002Russia and the United States sign the Moscow Treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Hill, Kevin Federline, Jerry O'Connell, Lou Gramm, Joaquim de Almeida, Jørgen Leth, Laraine Newman, Michael Trevino, Jim Jefferies, Paul Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1976 – Enuka Okuma, Canadian actress and screenwriter; January 22, 1936 – Peter Steen, Danish actor and screenwriter (d. 2013); April 2, 1984 – Meryl Cassie, New Zealand actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942