Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 144th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,076 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Arthur Wing Pinero
- 1926Stanley Baxter
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1950Terry Scott Taylor
- 1956Larry Blackmon
- 1960Guy Fletcher
- 1962Gene Anthony Ray
- 1967Steven Shane McDonald
- 1992Travis T. Flory
- 1993Oliver Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1522John Jewel, English bishop (d. 1571)
- 1816Major John Buckley VC, English recipient of the Victoria Cross (d. 1876)
- 1909Wilbur Mills, American banker and politician (d. 1992)
- 1959Pelle Lindbergh, Swedish-American ice hockey player (d. 1985)
- 1963Rich Rodriguez, American football player and coach
- 1964Pat Verbeek, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1973Hallgeir Pedersen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1988Billy Gilman, American singer-songwriter
- 1988Kimberley Crossman, New Zealand actress and dancer
- 2001Darren Espanto, Filipino-Canadian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first English colony in America.
- 1621The Protestant Union is formally dissolved.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1738John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day and a church service is generally held on the preceding Sunday.
- 1822Battle of Pichincha: Antonio José de Sucre secures the independence of the Presidency of Quito.
- 1930Amy Johnson lands in Darwin, Northern Territory, becoming the first woman to fly solo from England to Australia (she left on May 5 for the 11,000 mile flight).
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1991Israel conducts Operation Solomon, evacuating Ethiopian Jews to Israel.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rodriguez, Annie Villeneuve, Marty Ingels, Nana Mouskouri, Eugene Record, Teresa Mak, Kasim Sulton, Samia Ghadie, Charlotte Coleman, Dariush Eghbali.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1988 – Vanessa Hudgens, American actress and singer; July 1, 1970 – Deniz Seki, Turkish singer and actress; June 18, 1927 – Paul Eddington, English actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912