Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 26, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 269th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Edmund Gwenn
- 1893Gladys Brockwell
- 1919Barbara Britton
- 1945Bryan Ferry
- 1946Homa Rousta
- 1955Carlene Carter
- 1962Lawrence Leritz
- 1962Melissa Sue Anderson
- 1975Chiara Schoras
- 1985Rina Akiyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 26.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 26.
- 1791Théodore Géricault, French painter and lithographer (d. 1824)
- 1820Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, Indian philosopher, painter, and academic (d. 1891)
- 1932Richard Herd, American actor
- 1935Joe Sherlock, Irish politician (d. 2007)
- 1947Philippe Lavil, French singer and actor
- 1953Dolores Keane, Irish singer and actress (De Dannan)
- 1961Ken Mitsuishi, Japanese actor
- 1972Shawn Stockman, American singer and actor (Boyz II Men)
- 1979Jon Harley, English footballer
- 1981Aras Baskauskas, American reality show contestant, winner of Survivor: Panama
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 715Ragenfrid defeats Theudoald at the Battle of Compiègne.
- 1810A new Act of Succession is adopted by the Riksdag of the Estates and Jean Baptiste Bernadotte becomes heir to the Swedish throne.
- 1933As gangster Machine Gun Kelly surrenders to the FBI, he shouts out, “Don’t shoot, G-Men!”, which becomes a nickname for FBI agents.
- 1950Indonesia is admitted to the United Nations.
- 1954Japanese rail ferry Tōya Maru sinks during a typhoon in the Tsugaru Strait, Japan killing 1,172.
- 1970The Laguna Fire starts in San Diego County, California, burning 175,425 acre.
- 1983Soviet nuclear false alarm incident: Military officer Stanislav Petrov identifies a report of an incoming nuclear missile as a computer error and not an American first strike.
- 1984The United Kingdom agrees to the handover of Hong Kong.
- 2009Typhoon Ketsana hit the Philippines, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand, causing 700 fatalities.
- 2010Scottish aid worker Linda Norgrove and three Afghan colleagues are kidnapped by members of the Taliban in the Kunar Province of eastern Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 26.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 26 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Lipton, Jamel Debbouze, Scott Weinger, Vitamin C, Takayuki Kubota, Jody Watley, Quint Davis, Beth Allen, Mary Steenburgen, Drew Barrymore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 26 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 26, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We’re an American Band by Grand Funk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1930 – Georges Descrières, French actor (d. 2013); June 28, 1948 – Kathy Bates, American actress, singer, and director; May 20, 1966 – Mindy Cohn, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078