Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of September 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 26, 2010 was a Sunday and it was the 269th day of the year 2010. It was the 39th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,815 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,605 days or 4.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 4, 2042.
If a dog named Nell - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bryan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Walter Steinbeck
- 1893Gladys Brockwell
- 1926Julie London
- 1961Charlotte Fich
- 1962Jacky Wu
- 1968Jim Caviezel
- 1969Anthony Kavanagh
- 1972Ras Kass
- 1985Talulah Riley
- 1989Nesma Mahgoub
View the complete list of September 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 26.
- 1927Enzo Bearzot, Italian footballer and manager (d. 2010)
- 1948John Foxx, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and keyboard player (Ultravox, Tiger Lily, and John Foxx and the Maths)
- 1953Joe Benigno, American radio host
- 1958Richard B. Weldon, Jr., American sailor and politician
- 1965Cindy Herron, American singer and actress (En Vogue)
- 1966Christos Dantis, Greek singer-songwriter and producer
- 1966Craig Heyward, American football player (d. 2006)
- 1966Dean Butterworth, English-American drummer (Good Charlotte and Sugar Ray)
- 1969Andy Petterson, Australian footballer and coach
- 2000Princess Salma bint Abdullah of Jordan
View the complete list of September 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1345Friso-Hollandic Wars: Frisians defeat Holland in the Battle of Warns.
- 1580Sir Francis Drake finishes his circumnavigation of the Earth.
- 1918World War I: The Meuse-Argonne Offensive, the bloodiest single battle in American history, begins.
- 1944World War II: Operation Market Garden fails.
- 1971The Freetown Christiania was founded.
- 1981Baseball: Nolan Ryan sets a Major League record by throwing his fifth no-hitter.
- 1984The United Kingdom agrees to the handover of Hong Kong.
- 1997A Garuda Indonesia Airbus A300 crashes near Medan, Indonesia, airport, killing 234.
- 2000The MS Express Samina sinks off Paros in the Aegean Sea killing 80 passengers.
- 2010Scottish aid worker Linda Norgrove and three Afghan colleagues are kidnapped by members of the Taliban in the Kunar Province of eastern Afghanistan.
View the complete list of September 26 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 26, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: W. Morgan Sheppard, Josie Maran, Tamera Mowry, Florence La Badie, Henry Kissinger, Takao Osawa, Cara Mia Wayans, Kasia Smutniak, Tracey Cherelle Jones, Jonathan Monaghan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 26 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 26, 2010.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th September 2010 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1997. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 26th September 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 26, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 269th day of 2010
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 39th Sunday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,815 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,605 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 4, 2042
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1995 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1997 (-152)
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars (October 2, 2010)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.IX.MMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1946 – Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano and actress; September 29, 1982 – Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress; December 5, 1953 – Sachiko Kobayashi, Japanese singer and voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033