Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 271st day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Olive Tell
- 1917William T. Orr
- 1921Milton Subotsky
- 1929Barbara Murray
- 1944Angélica María
- 1946Robin Nedwell
- 1960Jean-Marc Barr
- 1983Shermon Tang
- 1985Grace Helbig
- 1995Lina Leandersson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1920William Conrad, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1927Red Rodney, American trumpet player (d. 1994)
- 1931Freddy Quinn, Austrian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1939Kathy Whitworth, American golfer
- 1959Beth Heiden, American speed skater and cyclist
- 1965Alexis Stewart, American radio and television host
- 1971Horacio Sandoval, Mexican illustrator
- 1972Gwyneth Paltrow, American actress and singer
- 1977Andrus Värnik, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1989Park Tae-hwan, South Korean swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331The Battle of Płowce between the Kingdom of Poland and the Teutonic Order is fought.
- 1605The armies of Sweden are defeated by the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the Battle of Kircholm.
- 1821Mexico gains its independence from Spain.
- 1875The merchant sailing ship Ellen Southard is wrecked in a storm at Liverpool; the United States Congress subsequently awards 27 gold Lifesaving Medals to the lifeboat men who went to rescue her crew.
- 1949The first Plenary Session of the National People’s Congress approves the design of the Flag of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1988National League for Democracy is formed by Aung San Suu Kyi and various others to help fight against dictatorship in Myanmar.
- 1998The Google internet search engine retrospectively claims this as its birthday.
- 2005After 162 episodes, Tom and Jerry airs its final episode, “The Karate Guard”.
- 2008CNSA astronaut Zhai Zhigang becomes the first Chinese person to perform a spacewalk while flying on Shenzhou 7.
- 2015A total lunar eclipse takes place during a supermoon visible across much of the world.
View the complete list of historical events for September 27.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathaniel Brown, Yukiko Iwai, William Roussel, Uncle Dave Macon, Urvashi Sharma, Paul Petersen, Logan Browning, Marie Knight, Brian Cadd, Sarah Christophers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 27, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1950 – Pamela Hensley, American actress; June 25, 1971 – Angela Kinsey, American actress; June 15, 1920 – Alla Kazanskaya, Russian actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075