Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 246th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1918Helen Wagner
- 1926Uttam Kumar
- 1927Nora Denney
- 1933Tompall Glaser
- 1956Stephen Woolley
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford
- 1971Trevor St. John
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1979Tiffany Chapman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1810Paul Kane, Irish-Canadian painter (d. 1871)
- 1914Dixy Lee Ray, American biologist and politician, 17th Governor of Washington (d. 1994)
- 1940Pauline Collins, English actress
- 1963Malcolm Gladwell, Canadian journalist and author
- 1963Sam Adams, American politician, 51st Mayor of Portland
- 1968Grace Poe, Filipino educator and politician
- 1974Clare Kramer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Tiffany Chapman, English actress
- 1980Justin Halpern, American blogger and author
- 1985Kelvin Wilson, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1189Richard I of England (a.k.a. Richard “the Lionheart”) is crowned at Westminster.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1914William, Prince of Albania leaves the country after just six months due to opposition to his rule.
- 1935Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- 1942World War II: In response to news of its coming liquidation, Dov Lopatyn leads an uprising in the Ghetto of Lakhva, in present-day Belarus.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
- 1994Sino-Soviet split: Russia and the People’s Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen DeGeneres, Robert Ryan, Stephen Collins, Phyllis Somerville, Ryōhei Kimura, Jessica Origliasso, Simone Simons, Kōji Ishizaka, Sienna Guillory, Tim Hardin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1926 – Warren Mitchell, English actor; February 4, 1933 – Igor Kvasha, Russian actor (d. 2012); October 12, 1955 – Jane Siberry, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170