Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 247th day of the year 1996. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,643 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,214 days or 8.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 326 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 12, 2028.
If a dog named Shirold - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shirold will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shirold will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kitty Carlisle
- 1934Freddie King
- 1936Pilar Pallete
- 1942Al Jardine
- 1964Junaid Jamshed
- 1968Rema Messinger
- 1975Daniel Chan
- 1976Ashley Jones
- 1984Garrett Hedlund
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1915Memphis Slim, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1988)
- 1921Marguerite Higgins, American journalist and author (d. 1966)
- 1934Freddie King, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976)
- 1947Mario Draghi, Italian banker and economist
- 1947Michael Connarty, Scottish educator and politician
- 1948Fotis Kouvelis, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Justice
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer
- 1968Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1981Fearne Cotton, English radio and television host
- 1985Carlo Aquino, Filipino actor and singer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olivia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: During the Battle of Cooch’s Bridge, the Flag of the United States is flown in battle for the first time.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1878Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat SS Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- 1914William, Prince of Albania leaves the country after just six months due to opposition to his rule.
- 1935Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Evans, Long John Baldry, Marco Hietala, Hideko Takamine, Sydney Lotterby, Joe Dassin, Jang Hyuk, Lorraine Bayly, Olivia Hussey, Daisy Lowe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1996.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1996 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 247th day of 1996
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,643 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,214 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 326
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2028
- Age in dog years: 124 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1969 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (-155)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio (September 7, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1917 – Celeste Holm, American actress and singer (d. 2012); March 29, 1907 – Braguinha, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2006); April 1, 1930 – Grace Lee Whitney, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,147