♌ Leo Weekly Horoscope
Dec 10 - Dec 16, 2018 – As dynamic Mars continues its journey through an intense zone and detaches from nebulous Neptune, you may have clear ideas about how to tackle a money matter or romantic issue. The focus on creativity is also emphasized, inspiring you to learn a new skill or hone a talent, and to derive pleasure from doing so. A formal event this weekend could benefit you.
Whether you are seeking romance, meeting someone for the first time, arranging a date, spending time with your dear one or visiting their folks, you can be utterly charming and delightful company this week. However, as the day progresses things can become a little more challenging, and as charismatic as you can be, you may need to watch you don't act in a way others might find insensitive, such as cracking a joke that someone special may not get.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- July 27, 1990 – Cheyenne Kimball, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gloriana)
- July 28, 1963 – Beverley Craven, Sri Lankan-English singer-songwriter and pianist
- August 7, 1982 – Martin Vučić, Macedonian singer and drummer
- July 23, 1966 – Samantha Beckinsale, English actress
- August 13, 1925 – Benny Bailey, American trumpet player, songwriter, and producer (Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band) (d. 2005)
- August 13, 1973 – Ryoko Shinohara, Japanese singer and actress
- August 4, 1983 – Greta Gerwig, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- July 25, 1914 – Woody Strode, American football player and actor (d. 1994)
- August 8, 1938 – Connie Stevens, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- July 26, 1933 – Lance Percival, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Leo? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Leo.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – December 21, 1999.