♌ Leo Weekly Horoscope
Aug 13 - Aug 19, 2018 – Courageous Mars continues in reverse and moves back into ambitious Capricorn early this week, which can be a call to finish anything practical that is outstanding. At the same time, a very sensitive and impressionable blend of energies can enable you to pick up on others' thoughts and feelings. This subtle influence may give you some key advantages and insights.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
The first part of the week can see you temporarily sacrificing your interests for the good of someone who means a great deal to you, but by the 17th, you can feel much more relaxed and find yourself chatting to others in an easy and comfortable manner. This vibe which could last the rest of the week, can make it easy for you to charm others with your words and has the potential to lead to romance.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- July 24, 1990 – Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer
- August 18, 1964 – Craig Bierko, American actor and singer
- August 22, 1964 – Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer
- August 1, 1989 – Tiffany, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation and Girls' Generation-TTS)
- August 2, 1925 – John Dexter, English director and producer (d. 1990)
- August 13, 1993 – Dominika Stará, Slovak singer
- August 4, 1978 – Benet Kaci, Kosovan journalist and singer
- August 2, 1944 – Naná Vasconcelos, Brazilian singer and berimbau player
- July 29, 1933 – Robert Fuller, American actor and rancher
- July 25, 1954 – Lynne Frederick, English-American actress (d. 1994)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Leo? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Leo.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – May 16, 1927.