♉ Taurus Weekly Horoscope
Dec 10 - Dec 16, 2018 – If you can invest time and energies wisely Taurus, the returns can be encouraging. This week though, the planet of talk and thought once more activates your sector of shared assets and business. You may need to speculate to accumulate, but with lovely Venus aligned with cautious Saturn, you can find a fine balance which can see you do well.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Joint finances can be something of an issue this week, and you may lack the drive to get some important paperwork done. Furthermore, if you should have more cash than usual, you may decide to treat someone to a gift, but is this really such a good idea? Single or attached, this can also be a time when you meet someone who could be influential in your thinking, particularly in relation to your love life. However, it may be best to keep your most personal thoughts to yourself for now.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- May 16, 1937 – Yvonne Craig, American actress and dancer (d. 2015)
- May 21, 1944 – Marcie Blane, American singer
- May 1, 1978 – Orhan Ölmez, Turkish singer-songwriter
- April 29, 1975 – Ziynet Sali, Cypriot singer
- April 26, 1959 – Thanasis Papakonstantinou, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player
- April 30, 1959 – Paul Gross, Canadian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- May 14, 1923 – Mrinal Sen, Bangladeshi-Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- April 26, 1975 – Joey Jordison, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Slipknot, Murderdolls, and Scar the Martyr)
- April 29, 1935 – Otis Rush, American singer and guitarist
- May 21, 1915 – Cathleen Cordell, American actress (d. 1997)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Taurus? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Taurus.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – April 15, 2000.