Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,056 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Duke Kahanamoku
- 1901Preston Foster
- 1945Vince McMahon
- 1952Linton Kwesi Johnson
- 1960Takashi Miike
- 1979Elva Hsiao
- 1986Shanthanu Bhagyaraj
- 1988Helga Krapf
- 1990Juan Pedro Lanzani
- 1994King Krule
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1884Earl Derr Biggers, American author and playwright (d. 1933)
- 1918Sikander Bakht, Indian field hockey player and politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs (d. 2004)
- 1926Nancy Spero, American painter and academic (d. 2009)
- 1936Arthur B. C. Walker, Jr., American physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1947Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author and songwriter
- 1958Chris Offutt, American author and academic
- 1965Reggie Miller, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1967Michael Thomas, English footballer
- 1976Nordin Wooter, Surinamese-Dutch footballer
- 1984Yesung, South Korean singer and actor (Super Junior and SM the Ballad)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The Visigoths under king Alaric I begin to pillage Rome.
- 1561Willem of Orange marries duchess Anna of Saxony.
- 1858In Richmond, Virginia, 90 blacks are arrested for learning. - needs to be explained/expanded-->
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1936The Australian Antarctic Territory is created.
- 1944World War II: Allied troops begin the attack on Paris.
- 1949The treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization goes into effect.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 2004Eighty-nine passengers die after two airliners explode after flying out of Domodedovo International Airport, near Moscow. The explosions are caused by suicide bombers (reportedly female) from the Russian Republic of Chechnya.
- 2010In San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico, 72 illegal immigrants are killed by Los Zetas and eventually found dead by Mexican authorities.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shim Eun-ha, Kishore Kumar, Johnny Mack Brown, Charlie Louvin, Teddy Geiger, Beatriz Michelena, Sanger D. Shafer, Erika Toda, Ramya, Baltasar Kormákur.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 24, 1981.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1967 – Jay Gordon, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 4, 1968 – John DiMaggio, American voice actor and singer; September 25, 1936 – Juliet Prowse, Indian-South African actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911