Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 337th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,012 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1923Moyra Fraser
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1949Heather Menzies
- 1975Malinda Williams
- 1979Daniel Bedingfield
- 1979Rainbow Sun Francks
- 1983Andy Grammer
- 1992Joseph McManners
- 1993Kyle Jean-Baptiste
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1857Mathilde Kralik, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1875Max Meldrum, Scottish-Australian painter (d. 1955)
- 1879Donald Matheson Sutherland, Canadian physician and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of National Defence (d. 1970)
- 1895Te Ata Fisher, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1955Steven Culp, American actor
- 1957Valérie Quennessen, French actress (d. 1989)
- 1960Mike Ramsey, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Henk Timmer, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1978Daniel Alexandersson, Swedish footballer
- 1986Frank Elegar, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1901In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1989Cold War: In a meeting off the coast of Malta, U.S. President George H. W. Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev release statements indicating that the Cold War between NATO and the Soviet Union may be coming to an end.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Greer, Michel Fugain, Roscoe Arbuckle, Jackie Curtis, Paul Lorieau, Jin Akanishi, Paul Carrack, Giorgio Tozzi, Hans Egede Budtz, Ginny Tyler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1975 – Itatí Cantoral, Mexican actress and singer; November 9, 1955 – Thomas F. Duffy, American actor; August 29, 1923 – Richard Attenborough, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053