Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 337th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1951Nicky Stevens
- 1960Julianne Moore
- 1965Steve Harris
- 1973MC Frontalot
- 1981Brian Bonsall
- 1985Amanda Seyfried
- 1985Sıla Şahin
- 1991Masahiro Usui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1889Khudiram Bose, Indian activist (d. 1908)
- 1923Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1923Trevor Bailey, English criocketer (d. 2011)
- 1939John Paul, Sr., American race car driver
- 1951Nicky Stevens, Welsh singer (Brotherhood of Man)
- 1973MC Frontalot, American rapper
- 1976Tomotaka Okamoto, Japanese soprano
- 1985Mohit Sehgal, Indian actor
- 1986James Laurinaitis, American football player
- 1986Radek Smoleňák, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 1997In Ottawa, Canada, representatives from 121 countries sign the Ottawa Treaty prohibiting manufacture and deployment of anti-personnel landmines. The United States, People’s Republic of China, and Russia do not sign the treaty, however.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mia Korf, Jim Piddock, Lena Valaitis, Ryuichi Kawamura, Johnny Lewis, Shinwa Kataoka, Sean Patrick Flanery, Jessica Stam, John Paul Young, TiA.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 1935.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1964 – Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer; October 31, 1973 – Christopher Bevins, American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 12, 1967 – N. Ravikiran, Indian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939