Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 337th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1934Nicolas Coster
- 1951Nicky Stevens
- 1952Mel Smith
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1973MC Frontalot
- 1976Todd Smith
- 1980Jenna Dewan
- 1981Brian Bonsall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1838Octavia Hill, English activist and author (d. 1912)
- 1948Ozzy Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (Black Sabbath)
- 1955Warren Jeffs, American religious leader
- 1957Maxim Korobov, Russian businessman and politician
- 1960Mike Ramsey, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1963Terri Schiavo, American medical patient (d. 2005)
- 1973Holly Marie Combs, American actress and producer
- 1977Chad Durbin, American baseball player
- 1980Anna Chlumsky, American actress
- 1983Aleksey Drozdov, Russian decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1818Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ty Hardin, Garry Tallent, Calista Flockhart, Giorgio Tozzi, Minnie Maddern Fiske, Kristina Sisco, Ilse DeLange, Michael Jackson, Ronnie Drew, Tyler Glenn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1973 – Mikhail Gorsheniov, Russian singer-songwriter (Korol i Shut) (d. 2013); September 22, 1999 – Kim Yoo-jung, South Korean actress; November 19, 1962 – Tommy Andersson, Swedish actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053