Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,100 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Pee Wee King
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1933Yoko Ono
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1943Graeme Garden
- 1966Guy Ferland
- 1974Ruby Dhalla
- 1981Kim Jaewon
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs
- 1990Park Shin-hye
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1658Charles-Irénée Castel de Saint-Pierre, French philosopher and author (d. 1743)
- 1890Adolphe Menjou, American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1890Edward Arnold, American actor and singer (d. 1956)
- 1906Hans Asperger, Austrian pediatrician and academic (d. 1980)
- 1932Miloš Forman, Czech-American director and screenwriter
- 1934Audre Lorde, American poet and activist (d. 1992)
- 1936Dick Duff, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Hallgrímur Helgason, Icelandic painter and author
- 1986T.J. Mack, American wrestler
- 1987Vicente Guaita, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Livonian Order is defeated by Dovmont of Pskov in the Battle of Rakvere.
- 1791Congress passes a law admitting the state of Vermont to the Union, effective 4 March 1791, after that state had existed for 14 years as a de facto independent largely unrecognized state.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: Sir Ralph Abercromby and a fleet of 18 British warships invade Trinidad.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1969Hawthorne Nevada Airlines Flight 708 crashes into Mount Whitney killing all on board.
- 1972The California Supreme Court in the case of People v. Anderson, (6 Cal.3d 628) invalidates the state’s death penalty and commutes the sentences of all death row inmates to life imprisonment.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2001FBI agent Robert Hanssen is arrested for spying for the Soviet Union. He is ultimately convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 2013Armed robbers steal a haul of diamonds worth $50 million during a raid at Brussels Airport in Belgium.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moon Zappa, Steve Howe, Sonique, Leslie Stefanson, Howard Gordon, Danny McNamara, Ken Chu, Anouk Grinberg, Alexis Minotis, Simonetta Stefanelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 18, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1982 – Alan Halsall, English actor; September 17, 1926 – Jack McDuff, American singer and organist (d. 2001); January 6, 1964 – Henry Maske, German boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043