Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,043 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850George Henschel
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1948Sinéad Cusack
- 1955Miles Tredinnick
- 1957Vanna White
- 1960Greta Scacchi
- 1968Molly Ringwald
- 1980Regina Spektor
- 1981Kim Jaewon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1898Enzo Ferrari, Italian race car driver and businessman, founded Ferrari (d. 1988)
- 1903Nikolai Podgorny, Ukrainian engineer and politician (d. 1983)
- 1938Sadanoyama Shinmatsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 50th Yokozuna
- 1955Miles Tredinnick, English singer-songwriter and playwright (London)
- 1961Hironobu Kageyama, Japanese singer (Lazy and JAM Project)
- 1967Roberto Baggio, Italian footballer
- 1973Shawn Estes, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs, Canadian actress
- 1986Marc Torrejón, Spanish footballer
- 1986T.J. Mack, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745The city of Surakarta, Central Java is founded on the banks of Bengawan Solo River, and becomes the capital of the Kingdom of Surakarta.
- 1861With Italian unification almost complete, Victor Emmanuel II of Piedmont, Savoy and Sardinia assumes the title of King of Italy.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- 1873Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1970The Chicago Seven are found not guilty of conspiring to incite riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
- 1983Thirteen people die and one is seriously injured in the Wah Mee massacre in Seattle. It is said to be the largest robbery-motivated mass-murder in U.S. history.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2001Seven-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Earnhardt dies in an accident during the Daytona 500.
- 2014At least 76 people are killed and hundreds are injured in clashes between riot police and demonstrators in Kiev, Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Montiel, Douglas Henshall, Michael Fishman, Meryl Streep, Peggy Ashcroft, Tim Wildsmith, Bruce Willis, Otis Redding, Helen Worth, Kyoko Fukada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 18, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1976 – David Lyons, Australian actor; August 3, 1936 – Edward Petherbridge, English actor; April 13, 1935 – Lyle Waggoner, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038