Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Frank Morgan
- 1920Robert Clarke
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1937Rosaleen Linehan
- 1941Wayne Kemp
- 1950Gemma Craven
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1985L.A. Lopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1833John Marshall Harlan, American lawyer, judge, and politician, Attorney General of Kentucky (d. 1911)
- 1926Richard Schweiker, American soldier and politician, 14th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (d. 2015)
- 1929James H. Billington, American librarian and academic
- 1932Christopher Lasch, American historian and critic (d. 1994)
- 1935Jack Kralick, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1948Tom Sneva, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1950Jean Lambert, English educator and politician
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, English actress and author
- 1963Mike Joyce, English drummer (The Smiths and Buzzcocks)
- 1991Tyrone Roberts, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1855The American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Fairfax Court House: The first land battle of the American Civil War after the Battle of Fort Sumter, producing the first Confederate combat casualty.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1962Adolf Eichmann is hanged in Israel.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 2009Air France Flight 447 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil on a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 passengers and crew are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Koo Nimo, Doug E. Fresh, Natalie Cassidy, Ormer Locklear, Taye Diggs, Choi Ji-woo, Chris Mulkey, KK, Michael McKean, Enzo Pineda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 1, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything She Wants by Wham! as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1995 – Zhenwei Wang, Chinese actor and martial artist; February 10, 1925 – Pierre Mondy, French actor and director (d. 2012); October 2, 1967 – Gillian Welch, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067