Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,346 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 960 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1655Antonio Cifrondi, Italian painter (d. 1730)
- 1797José Trinidad Reyes, Honduran philosopher and theorist (d. 1855)
- 1871Stjepan Radić, Croatian lawyer and politician (d. 1928)
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1908Karl Hein, German hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1915Nicholas Metropolis, American mathematician and physicist (d. 1999)
- 1926Carlisle Floyd, American composer and educator
- 1960Mehmet Oz, American surgeon, author, and television host
- 1973Dana Brunetti, American film producer
- 1977Shane Meier, Canadian-American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1919Sir Barton wins the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first horse to win the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chanel Cole, Simi Garewal, CJ Adams, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Rosemary Martin, Harvey Weinstein, Jacob Reynolds, Kim Matula, Lisa, Paul Le Mat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1986 – Jonny Craig, Canadian-American singer-songwriter (Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, Slaves, and Isles & Glaciers); May 1, 1978 – James Badge Dale, American actor; April 1, 1929 – Jane Powell, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923