Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,445 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1991Erica Tonooka
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1540Barnabe Googe, English poet and translator (d. 1594)
- 1877Renée Vivien, English-French poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1912Mohammad Hassan Ganji, Iranian meteorologist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1912William Baziotes, American painter and academic (d. 1963)
- 1926Carlisle Floyd, American composer and educator
- 1939Jackie Stewart, Scottish race car driver and sportscaster
- 1982Eldar Rønning, Norwegian skier
- 1982Marco Arment, American businessman, co-created Tumblr
- 1985Tim Hoogland, German footballer
- 1986Sebastian Bayer, German long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1982The Sentosa Musical Fountain was officially opened as part of the second phase of construction on the island of Sentosa, Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Marc Rousseau, Joyce Ching, Don Payne, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Forest Whitaker, Sherman Alexie, Aaron Hill, Faye Dunaway, Rupert Evans, Diego Torres.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1902 – Frances Bavier, American actress and singer (d. 1989); November 10, 1956 – Sinbad, American comedian, actor, and producer; April 5, 1951 – Dave McArtney, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Sailor) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951