Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,415 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1986Magaly Solier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1723Johann Georg Palitzsch, German astronomer (d. 1788)
- 1914Gerald Mohr, American actor (d. 1968)
- 1914Jan Hendrik van den Berg, Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1919Suleiman Mousa, Jordanian historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1962Mano Menezes, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1968Manoa Thompson, Fijian rugby player
- 1971Vladimir Gaidamașciuc, Moldovan footballer
- 1979Amy Duggan, Australian footballer and journalist
- 1979Rino Nakasone Razalan, Japanese-American dancer and choreographer
- 1986Magaly Solier, Peruvian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1903A group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenović and his wife queen Draga.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
- 1982The Sentosa Musical Fountain was officially opened as part of the second phase of construction on the island of Sentosa, Singapore.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria de Medeiros, Terry Knight, Claude Blanchard, Oksana Akinshina, Sherman Alexie, Bobby Burgess, Mao Kobayashi, Cha Seung-won, Ben Haenow, Eun Ji-won.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1972 – Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP); May 19, 1983 – Jessica Fox, English actress; October 24, 1934 – Sanger D. Shafer, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931