Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1988Rome Ramirez
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1620John Moore, English businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1702)
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1894Kiichiro Toyoda, Japanese businessman, founded Toyota (d. 1952)
- 1920Shelly Manne, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 1984)
- 1922Jean Sutherland Boggs, Peruvian-Canadian historian, academic, and civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1956Arthur Porter, Canadian physician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1980Yhency Brazobán, Dominican baseball player
- 1983Josh Ramsay, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Marianas Trench)
- 1986Shia LaBeouf, American actor, director, and producer
- 1990Christophe Lemaitre, French sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kimberley Dahme, Dexter Scott King, Earle Hyman, Zack de la Rocha, Spencer Redford, Darren Aronofsky, Rebecca Eaton, Michael Graziadei, Alyn Ainsworth, Kaneto Shindo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1908 – Jill Esmond, English actress (d. 1990); May 3, 1981 – Farrah Franklin, American singer, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child); October 25, 1928 – Marion Ross, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129