Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1939Christina Crawford
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1431Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (d. 1456)
- 1588George Wither, English poet (d. 1667)
- 1690Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 1939Rachael Heyhoe Flint, Baroness Heyhoe Flint, English cricketer and journalist
- 1951Yasumasa Morimura, Japanese painter and photographer
- 1959Hugh Laurie, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (Band from TV)
- 1969Kip Miller, American ice hockey player
- 1969Matt McGrath, American actor
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer
- 1996Kaleo Kanahele, American volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Brickman, Mistinguett, K, Rhys Wakefield, Matthew Needham, Liam McIntyre, Peter Hughes, Abby Brammell, Danny Murphy, Leo Ieiri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1971 – Joel Heyman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 4, 1978 – Sam Moran, Australian singer, guitarist, and actor (The Wiggles); October 25, 1926 – Galina Vishnevskaya, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038