Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,776 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1979Keren Peles
- 1981David Anders
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1910Jacinta Marto, Portuguese saint (d. 1920)
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga, Spanish actor (d. 2012)
- 1948Roy Barnes, American lawyer and politician, 80th Governor of Georgia
- 1956Rob Paulsen, American voice actor and singer
- 1958Eddie Lawson, American motorcycle racer
- 1964Vinnie Paul, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Pantera, Damageplan, Hellyeah, and Gasoline)
- 1965Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish)
- 1978Didier Drogba, Ivorian footballer
- 1979Jung Yong-hoon, South Korean footballer (d. 2003)
- 1985Paul Bissonnette, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kang Ho-dong, Willie D, Ray Parker, Jr., Leonard Nimoy, Portia de Rossi, Brett Somers, Justin Gabriel, Georges-Alain Jones, Alison Pill, Aselin Debison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1919.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1987 – Bianca Manalo, Filipino actress, model, and host, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2009; August 2, 1988 – Alice Moran, Canadian actress and screenwriter; January 18, 1969 – Jim O'Rourke, American guitarist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910