Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,845 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873David Horsley
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1932Martin Richards
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1961Claudine Mercier
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1989Shin Soohyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1890Vannevar Bush, American engineer and academic (d. 1974)
- 1916Harold Wilson, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1925Rodney Wilkes, Trinidadian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1947Alan Yentob, English television host
- 1948César Gerónimo, Dominican baseball player and coach
- 1948Roy Barnes, American lawyer and politician, 80th Governor of Georgia
- 1958Flemming Rose, Danish journalist and author
- 1963Raoul Heertje, Dutch comedian and actor
- 1983John Steven Sutherland, American singer (B3)
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marion Cotillard, Yolanda Adams, Maian Kärmas, Robert Stack, Huey P. Meaux, Dale Bozzio, Shani Wallis, Susan Sarandon, Carl Betz, Génesis Rodríguez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1919.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1977 – Jo Weil, German actor and singer; August 17, 1937 – Spiros Focás, Greek actor; February 11, 1969 – Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925