Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,746 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1969Terrence Howard
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1979Joel Madden
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1984Rob Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1890Vannevar Bush, American engineer and academic (d. 1974)
- 1903Lawrence Welk, American accordion player and bandleader (d. 1992)
- 1925İlhan Selçuk, Turkish lawyer, journalist, and author (d. 2010)
- 1938Joseph Brooks, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2011)
- 1946Patty Waters, American singer
- 1957The Lady Chablis, American drag queen performer
- 1958James Pinkerton, American journalist and author
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1969Soraya, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (d. 2006)
- 1973Sylvia Day, American author and blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Lebowitz, Raju Sundaram, Jennifer Gibney, David Battley, Ron Hynes, Millie Corretjer, Shugo Tokumaru, Pleasure P, Liana Del Balzo, Johnny Wayne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1919.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1988 – Ai Kago, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, W, and Minimoni); September 5, 1962 – Peter Wingfield, Welsh-American actor; April 11, 1973 – Jennifer Esposito, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885