Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,807 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jessie Matthews
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1970Jane Slavin
- 1981LeToya Luckett
- 1982Thora Birch
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1897Henry Cowell, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1948Roy Barnes, American lawyer and politician, 80th Governor of Georgia
- 1956Joey Buttafuoco, American businessman
- 1959Dejan Stojanović, Serbian-American journalist and poet
- 1962Peeter Sauter, Estonian author and actor
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1976Thomas Gravesen, Danish footballer
- 1978Andrés Velencoso, Spanish model and actor
- 1982Brian Anderson, American baseball player
- 1984Marc-André Grondin, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teddy Sears, Anthony Green, Billy Miller, Hollie Cavanagh, Audie Murphy, Marty Robbins, Hart Bochner, Alex Harvey, Bob Lind, Elisha Cuthbert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1919.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1967 – Peter Hermann, American actor; February 13, 1951 – Ellen Bry, American actress; June 25, 1977 – Layla El, English wrestler, model, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877