Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1967Young MC
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1888Max Steiner, Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1891Mahmoud Mokhtar, Egyptian sculptor and academic (d. 1934)
- 1908Carl Albert, American lawyer and politician, 54th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2000)
- 1918Desmond MacNamara, Irish painter, sculptor, and author (d. 2008)
- 1932Karthigesu Sivathamby, Sri Lankan author and academic (d. 2011)
- 1933Barbara Taylor Bradford, English-American author
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1971Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress
- 1973Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield)
- 1986Emilio Izaguirre, Honduran footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Romina Power, Tom Chaplin, Fionnula Flanagan, Marika Papagika, Constance Bennett, David Rodigan, Colin Ford, Derri Daugherty, Paul Verhoeven, Heino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1973 – Nell McAndrew, English model and runner; May 25, 1976 – Cillian Murphy, Irish actor; November 19, 2002 – Gaia Cauchi, Maltese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892