Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929George Coe
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1975Andrea Anders
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1899Fred Astaire, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1934Kenneth D. Taylor, Canadian diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1962John Ngugi, Kenyan runner
- 1967Young MC, English-American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1971Kim Nam-joo, South Korean actress
- 1977Henri Camara, Senegalese footballer
- 1985Jon Schofield, English canoe racer
- 1990Lauren Potter, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
- 1994Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa’s first black president.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: L. Q. Jones, Colin Welland, Marcus Bentley, Paula Prentiss, Carlos Acosta, Kevin McKidd, Fernando León de Aranoa, Victoria Atkin, Zeenat Aman, David Blaine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1969 – Nate Dogg, American rapper and actor (213) (d. 2011); May 4, 1944 – Russi Taylor, American voice actress and singer; March 11, 1964 – Vinnie Paul, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Pantera, Damageplan, Hellyeah, and Gasoline).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918