Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1929George Coe
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1973Aviv Geffen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1863Kaarle Krohn, Finnish historian and academic (d. 1933)
- 1876Ivan Cankar, Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1920Basil Kelly, Northern Irish barrister, judge and politician (d. 2008)
- 1929George Coe, American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- 1933Barbara Taylor Bradford, English-American author
- 1938Jean Becker, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1944Marie-France Pisier, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1946Graham Gouldman, English guitarist and songwriter (10cc, The Mindbenders, and Wax)
- 1973Rüştü Reçber, Turkish footballer
- 1981Nicky Whelan, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1948The Republic of China implements “temporary provisions” granting President Chiang Kai-shek extended powers to deal with the Communist uprising; they will remain in effect until 1991.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peaches, Kimberley Crossman, Jack Nitzsche, Joseph Williams, Paul W. S. Anderson, Stacey Q, Grace Jones, Chad Connell, Dorothy McGuire, Bob Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1967 – Kate Walsh, American actress and producer; April 19, 1989 – Belinda Owusu, English actress; October 26, 1959 – Brian Bovell, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018