Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1943David Clennon
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1992Charice Pempengco
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1931Ettore Scola, Italian director and screenwriter
- 1937Tamara Press, Ukrainian shot putter and discus thrower
- 1956Yves Jacques, Canadian actor
- 1958Gaétan Boucher, Canadian speed skater
- 1972Radosław Majdan, Polish footballer
- 1973Rüştü Reçber, Turkish footballer
- 1974Liu Fang, Chinese pipa player
- 1977Nick Heidfeld, German race car driver
- 1986Emilio Izaguirre, Honduran footballer
- 1987Anej Lovrečič, Slovenian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1940World War II: Winston Churchill is appointed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Jozinović, Dr. Chud, Simon McBurney, Roger Lloyd-Pack, Ariana Richards, Loni Love, Ghazala Javed, Josh Gracin, Pia Zadora, Jeremy Howard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1961 – Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006); September 8, 1989 – Avicii, Swedish DJ and producer; March 15, 1976 – Katherine Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923