Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,051 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1985Odette Annable
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 213Claudius Gothicus, Roman emperor (d. 270)
- 1812William Henry Barlow, English engineer (d. 1902)
- 1896Alberts Ozoliņš, Latvian weightlifter (d. 1985)
- 1922Nancy Walker, American actress and director (d. 1992)
- 1929George Coe, American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- 1942Carl Douglas, Jamaican-English singer
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1979Lee Hyori, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Fin.K.L)
- 1986Emilio Izaguirre, Honduran footballer
- 1996Kateřina Siniaková, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, opens a full-scale assault on Jerusalem and attacks the city’s Third Wall to the northwest.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1933Censorship: In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: Winston Churchill is appointed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ BoBo, Suzy Kolber, Andrew Davies, Courtland Mead, Melissa Suffield, Sara Sampaio, Go Ah-sung, Ben Miller, Fletcher Dragge, Stéphanie Montreux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1962 – Janet Gardner, American singer and guitarist (Vixen); March 13, 1995 – Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 1, 1984 – Beck Bennett, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 839