Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,185 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1985Odette Annable
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1760Johann Peter Hebel, German author and poet (d. 1826)
- 1878Konstantinos Parthenis, Greek painter (d. 1967)
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1972)
- 1907Harilaos Perpessas, Greek composer (d. 1995)
- 1931Ichirō Nagai, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1938Jean Becker, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1944Marie-France Pisier, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1978Kenan Thompson, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1994Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa’s first black president.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Lollobrigida, Angelica Panganiban, Jonas Elmer, Noel Neill, Sid Bernstein, Lisa Blount, Mel Carter, Katy Perry, Chiara Schoras, Thore Schölermann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1965 – Jam Master Jay, American DJ, rapper, and producer (d. 2002); February 21, 1980 – Tiziano Ferro, Italian singer-songwriter and producer; November 10, 1939 – Russell Means, American actor and activist (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965