Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,937 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,048 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1943David Clennon
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1755Robert Gray, American captain and explorer (d. 1806)
- 1760Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, French captain, engineer, and composer (d. 1836)
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1972)
- 1938Marina Vlady, French actress
- 1942Youssouf Sambo Bâ, Nigerien-Burkinabe educator and politician
- 1952Sly Dunbar, Jamaican drummer (Sly and Robbie, The Aggrovators, The Upsetters, and The Revolutionaries)
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1958Tauseef Ahmed, Pakistani cricketer
- 1978Bruno Cheyrou, French footballer
- 1987Anej Lovrečič, Slovenian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1924J. Edgar Hoover is appointed first Director of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and remains so until his death in 1972.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1994Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa’s first black president.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine Ryan, Vinnie Paz, Robin Schulz, Renée Jones, Keith Hernandez, Oliver Hardy, Betsy Palmer, Yū Aoi, Andrew Copeland, Jacob Kogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1972 – Judith Godrèche, French actress and author; September 9, 1967 – Akshay Kumar, Indian actor, martial artist, and producer; June 24, 1970 – Glenn Medeiros, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914