Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,066 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1967Young MC
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865)
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1894Dimitri Tiomkin, Ukrainian-American composer and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1927Nayantara Sahgal, Indian author
- 1931Ichirō Nagai, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1946Diderik Wagenaar, Dutch composer and theorist
- 1946Graham Gouldman, English guitarist and songwriter (10cc, The Mindbenders, and Wax)
- 1958Gaétan Boucher, Canadian speed skater
- 1971Adriano Giannini, Italian actor
- 1987Wilson Chandler, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Testa, Sarah Cracknell, Leonor Watling, Richey Edwards, Bulle Ogier, Kellie Martin, Dave Bidini, Debra Wilson, Pamela Bellwood, Rekha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1922 – Carmen Silvera, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002); December 7, 1947 – Tony Thomas, American screenwriter and producer; August 30, 1908 – Fred MacMurray, American actor and singer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917