Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,003 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,050 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1992Charice Pempengco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1788Catherine Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1819)
- 1810E. Cobham Brewer, English lexicographer and author (d. 1897)
- 1907Harilaos Perpessas, Greek composer (d. 1995)
- 1929Antonine Maillet, Canadian author and playwright
- 1933Françoise Fabian, Algerian-French actress
- 1946Donovan, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1976Udo Mechels, Belgian singer
- 1977Nick Heidfeld, German race car driver
- 1981Samuel Dalembert, Haitian-Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1869The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1904The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1942World War II: The Thai Phayap Army invades the Shan States during the Burma Campaign.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pamela Tiffin, Bernard Fanning, Nikki Reed, Nate Ruess, Daiki Arioka, Nolwenn Leroy, Tommy Roe, Lonneke Engel, James Wolpert, Blake Butler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1994 – Ridge Canipe, American actor; April 15, 1955 – Dodi Fayed, Egyptian film producer (d. 1997); June 9, 1951 – Telangana Shakuntala, Indian actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870