Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,049 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1973Aviv Geffen
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1879Symon Petliura, Ukrainian journalist and politician (d. 1926)
- 1943David Clennon, American actor
- 1952Sly Dunbar, Jamaican drummer (Sly and Robbie, The Aggrovators, The Upsetters, and The Revolutionaries)
- 1955Mark David Chapman, American murderer
- 1963Debbie Wiseman, English composer and conductor
- 1967Nobuhiro Takeda, Japanese footballer and sportscaster
- 1968Tatyana Shikolenko, Russian javelin thrower
- 1973Tora Sudiro, Indonesian actor
- 1974Sylvain Wiltord, French footballer
- 1989Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1904The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulina Gretzky, Lis Løwert, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Aneta Corsaut, J Dilla, Rupert Evans, Zara Aldana, Yu Suzuki, Eros Ramazzotti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1968 – Vicky Entwistle, English actress; April 14, 1984 – Adán Sánchez, American singer-songwriter (d. 2004); January 30, 1989 – Baek Sung-hyun, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840