Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,104 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1877Frank Calder, English-Canadian journalist and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1887Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein, English field marshal (d. 1976)
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1927Robert Drasnin, American clarinet player and composer (d. 2015)
- 1934Anthony King, Canadian-English psephologist and academic
- 1938Charles Guthrie, Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank, Scottish general
- 1945Jeremy Hanley, English accountant and politician, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom
- 1945Lesley Abdela, English journalist and activist
- 1956Graham Jones, English psychologist and author
- 1993Taylor Gold, American snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Beasley, Elle Fanning, Steve Staley, Mark Burnett, Alex Désert, BoA, Jérôme Savary, Jane Merrow, Diamondog, Renz Fernandez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1978 – James Franco, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 4, 1979 – Andrei Arlovski, Belarusian mixed martial artist and actor; November 8, 1953 – John Musker, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910