Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,044 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1973Andreas Hedlund
- 1978Zoë Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1612Dorgon, Manchu son of Nurhaci (d. 1650)
- 1765Jacques MacDonald, French general (d. 1840)
- 1878Grace Abbott, American social worker (d. 1939)
- 1920Gemini Ganesan, Indian actor and director (d. 2002)
- 1940Luke Kelly, Irish singer and banjo player (The Dubliners) (d. 1984)
- 1944Danny DeVito, American actor, director, and producer
- 1960Mandy Yachad, South African cricketer and field hockey player
- 1966Richard Fortus, American guitarist (Guns N' Roses and Love Spit Love)
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
- 1982Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glen Phillips, Peyton List, Brian Hyland, Philip Dunne, Yoanna House, Holly Hallstrom, Nathan Rogers, Craig Ferguson, Karen Dotrice, Hermione Baddeley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1980 – Benny Yau, Hong Kong-Canadian actor and singer; May 21, 1951 – Al Franken, American actor, screenwriter, and politician; March 30, 1955 – Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874