Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1976Brandon Call
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1878Augustus Goessling, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1963)
- 1906Rollie Stiles, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1927Nicholas Taylor, Geologist, businessman and politician
- 1942Kang Kek Iew, Cambodian criminal
- 1945Lesley Abdela, English journalist and activist
- 1947Steven E. de Souza, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Babis Tennes, Greek footballer and manager
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1989Ryan Griffin, American football player
- 1993Taylor Gold, American snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Portman, Zane Huett, Arnold Vosloo, Art Garfunkel, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Georgie Henley, Ione Skye, Edgar Morais, Jim Cummings, Benny Mardones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1986 – Misako Uno, Japanese actress, singer, and fashion designer (AAA); July 7, 1974 – E.D.I. Mean, American rapper and producer (Outlawz); November 5, 1942 – Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920