The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 222 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79). Life path number 1
- 1503Bronzino, Italian painter (d. 1572). Life path number 1
- 1576Roque González de Santa Cruz, Paraguayan missionary and saint (d. 1628). Life path number 2
- 1587Joost van den Vondel, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1679). Life path number 22
- 1612Dorgon, Manchu son of Nurhaci (d. 1650). Life path number 2
- 1681Pierre François le Courayer, French theologian and author (d. 1776). Life path number 8
- 1685Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye, Canadian commander and explorer (d. 1749). Life path number 3
- 1729Maria Antonia Ferdinanda of Spain (d. 1785). Life path number 2
- 1749Nicolas Appert, French chef, invented canning (d. 1841). Life path number 22
- 1753Gotthilf Heinrich Ernst Muhlenberg, American clergyman and botanist (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1755Louis XVIII of France (d. 1824). Life path number 1
- 1765Jacques MacDonald, French general (d. 1840). Life path number 2
- 1769Duchess Charlotte Georgine of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1818). Life path number 6
- 1790August Ferdinand Möbius, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1793Charles Lock Eastlake, English painter, historian, and academic (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1816August Wilhelm Ambros, Austrian composer and historian (d. 1876). Life path number 8
- 1827Petko Slaveykov, Bulgarian journalist and poet (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1854Hubert Lyautey, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1857Joseph Babinski, French neurologist and academic (d. 1932). Life path number 22