The zodiac sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 212 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 111Antinous, Greek favourite of Hadrian (d. 130). Life path number 5
- 1127Emperor Xiaozong of Song (d. 1194). Life path number 4
- 1576Shimazu Tadatsune, Japanese daimyo (d. 1638). Life path number 3
- 1582Pierre Dupuy, French historian and scholar (d. 1651). Life path number 9
- 1630Sigismund Francis, Archduke of Austria (d. 1665). Life path number 3
- 1635Françoise d'Aubigné, Marquise de Maintenon, French wife of Louis XIV of France (d. 1719). Life path number 8
- 1701Anders Celsius, Swedish astronomer, physicist, and mathematician (d. 1744). Life path number 11
- 1710Robert Lowth, English bishop (d. 1787). Life path number 11
- 1746Robert R. Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st United States Secretary for Foreign Affairs (d. 1813). Life path number 11
- 1746Increase Sumner, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 5th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1799). Life path number 11
- 1754Georg Forster, German-Polish ethnologist and journalist (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1759Franz Krommer, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1779Aimé, duc de Clermont-Tonnerre, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1804Julius Benedict, German-English conductor and composer (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1809Fanny Kemble, English actress, playwright, and poet (d. 1893). Life path number 11
- 1814Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1833Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge (d. 1897). Life path number 8
- 1843Elizabeth Stride, Swedish-English victim of Jack the Ripper (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1843Cornelius Vanderbilt II, American businessman (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1853Frank Dicksee, English painter and illustrator (d. 1928). Life path number 1
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)