The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 23 is the 328th day of 2020 and there are 38 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 47th Monday this year.
Famous Nov 23 birthday celebrants include Snooki, Roger Avon, David Rappaport, Maxwell Caulfield, Boris Karloff, Sandra Stevens, Bruce Hornsby, Oded Fehr.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 912Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 973). Life path number 1
- 1221Alfonso X of Castile (d. 1284). Life path number 22
- 1402Jean de Dunois, French soldier (d. 1468). Life path number 5
- 1417William FitzAlan, 16th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1487). Life path number 2
- 1553Prospero Alpini, Italian physician and botanist (d. 1617). Life path number 3
- 1616John Wallis, English mathematician and cryptographer (d. 1703). Life path number 3
- 1632Jean Mabillon, French monk and scholar (d. 1707). Life path number 1
- 1641Anthonie Heinsius, Dutch politician (d. 1720). Life path number 1
- 1687Jean Baptiste Senaillé, French violinist and composer (d. 1730). Life path number 11
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766). Life path number 2
- 1715Pierre Charles Le Monnier, French astronomer and author (d. 1799). Life path number 3
- 1719Spranger Barry, Irish actor (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1749Edward Rutledge, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of South Carolina (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1760François-Noël Babeuf, French journalist and activist (d. 1797). Life path number 3
- 1781Theodor Valentin Volkmar, German politician, 1st Mayor of Marburg (d. 1847). Life path number 6
- 1785Jan Roothaan, Dutch priest, 21st Superior-General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1853). Life path number 1
- 1803Theodore Dwight Weld, American author and activist (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1804Franklin Pierce, American general, lawyer, and politician, 14th President of the United States (d. 1869). Life path number 2
- 1820Isaac Todhunter, English mathematician and author (d. 1884). Life path number 9
- 1837Johannes Diderik van der Waals, Dutch physicist and thermodynamicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1923). Life path number 8
- 1838Stephanos Skouloudis, Greek banker and politician, 97th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1928). Life path number 9
- 1858Albert Ranft, Swedish theater director and actor (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1859Billy the Kid, American criminal (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1860Hjalmar Branting, Swedish journalist and politician, 16th Prime Minister of Sweden, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925). Life path number 22
- 1861Konstantin Korovin, Russian-French painter and set designer (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1864Henry Bourne Joy, American businessman (d. 1936). Life path number 8
- 1868Mary Brewster Hazelton, American painter (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1869Valdemar Poulsen, Danish engineer (d. 1942). Life path number 22
- 1871William Watt, Australian accountant and politician, 24th Premier of Victoria (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1875Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1933). Life path number 1
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!