The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 912Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 973). Life path number 1
- 1221Alfonso X of Castile (d. 1284). Life path number 22
- 1402Jean de Dunois, French soldier (d. 1468). Life path number 5
- 1417William FitzAlan, 16th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1487). Life path number 2
- 1553Prospero Alpini, Italian physician and botanist (d. 1617). Life path number 3
- 1616John Wallis, English mathematician and cryptographer (d. 1703). Life path number 3
- 1632Jean Mabillon, French monk and scholar (d. 1707). Life path number 1
- 1641Anthonie Heinsius, Dutch politician (d. 1720). Life path number 1
- 1687Jean Baptiste Senaillé, French violinist and composer (d. 1730). Life path number 11
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766). Life path number 2
- 1715Pierre Charles Le Monnier, French astronomer and author (d. 1799). Life path number 3
- 1719Spranger Barry, Irish actor (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1749Edward Rutledge, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of South Carolina (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1760François-Noël Babeuf, French journalist and activist (d. 1797). Life path number 3
- 1781Theodor Valentin Volkmar, German politician, 1st Mayor of Marburg (d. 1847). Life path number 6
- 1785Jan Roothaan, Dutch priest, 21st Superior-General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1853). Life path number 1
- 1803Theodore Dwight Weld, American author and activist (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1804Franklin Pierce, American general, lawyer, and politician, 14th President of the United States (d. 1869). Life path number 2
- 1820Isaac Todhunter, English mathematician and author (d. 1884). Life path number 9
- 1837Johannes Diderik van der Waals, Dutch physicist and thermodynamicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1923). Life path number 8