The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 10 is the 314th day of 2021 and there are 51 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 45th Wednesday this year.
Famous Nov 10 birthday celebrants include Jennifer Holt, Ina Clough, Taron Egerton, Michael Jai White, Olga Grey, Ann Reinking, Eve, Heather Matarazzo.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 289 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1278Philip I, Prince of Taranto (d. 1332). Life path number 3
- 1341Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland, English politician (d. 1408). Life path number 3
- 1433Charles the Bold, Burgundy son of Philip the Good (d. 1477). Life path number 5
- 1480Bridget of York (d. 1517). Life path number 7
- 1483Martin Luther, German monk and priest, leader of the Protestant Reformation (d. 1546). Life path number 1
- 1565Laurentius Paulinus Gothus, Swedish astronomer and theologian (d. 1646). Life path number 2
- 1566Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1601). Life path number 3
- 1577Jacob Cats, Dutch poet, jurist, and politician (d. 1660). Life path number 5
- 1620Ninon de l'Enclos, French courtier and author (d. 1705). Life path number 3
- 1668François Couperin, French organist and composer (d. 1733). Life path number 6
- 1668Louis, Prince of Condé (d. 1710). Life path number 6
- 1695John Bevis, English physician and astronomer (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1697William Hogarth, English painter, illustrator, and critic (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1710Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, politician, and diplomat (d. 1792). Life path number 3
- 1728Oliver Goldsmith, Irish-English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1774). Life path number 3
- 1735Granville Sharp, English activist and scholar, co-founded the Sierra Leone Company (d. 1813). Life path number 1
- 1755Franz Anton Ries, German violinist and educator (d. 1846). Life path number 3
- 1759Friedrich Schiller, German poet, playwright, and historian (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1801Vladimir Dal, Russian lexicographer and author (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1801Samuel Gridley Howe, American physician and activist (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1810George Jennings, English plumber and engineer, invented the flush toilet (d. 1882). Life path number 4
- 1834José Hernández, Argentinian journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1844Henry Eyster Jacobs, American educator and theologian (d. 1932). Life path number 2
- 1845John Sparrow David Thompson, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1848Surendranath Banerjee, Indian academic and politician (d. 1925). Life path number 6
- 1850Arthur Goring Thomas, English composer (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1851Richard Armstedt, German philologist, historian, and educator (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1868Gichin Funakoshi, Japanese martial artist, founded Shotokan (d. 1957). Life path number 8
- 1869Gaetano Bresci, Italian-American assassin of Umberto I of Italy (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1871Winston Churchill, American author (d. 1947). Life path number 2
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!