The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 258 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 630Constans II, Byzantine emperor (d. 668). Life path number 9
- 994Ibn Hazm, Arabian philosopher and scholar (d. 1069). Life path number 4
- 1619Gédéon Tallemant des Réaux, French author and poet (d. 1692). Life path number 8
- 1650John Robinson, English bishop and diplomat (d. 1723). Life path number 3
- 1683Anton thor Helle, German-Estonian clergyman, author, and translator (d. 1748). Life path number 9
- 1687William Stukeley, English archaeologist and physician (d. 1765). Life path number 4
- 1706Carlo Cecere, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1761). Life path number 5
- 1728James Cook, English captain, navigator, and cartographer (d. 1779). Life path number 9
- 1750Friedrich Leopold zu Stolberg-Stolberg, German poet and lawyer (d. 1819). Life path number 22
- 1800Platt Rogers Spencer, American calligrapher (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1805Thomas Brassey, English engineer (d. 1870). Life path number 5
- 1818Emil du Bois-Reymond, German physician and physiologist (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1832Andrew Dickson White, American historian, academic, and diplomat, co-founded Cornell University (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1838Auguste Villiers de l'Isle-Adam, French author and playwright (d. 1889). Life path number 2
- 1846Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913). Life path number 6
- 1858Bipin Chandra Pal, Indian academic and activist (d. 1932). Life path number 4
- 1860Jean Baptiste Eugène Estienne, French general (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1860Paul Peel, Canadian painter and academic (d. 1892). Life path number 6
- 1861Jeff Milton, American police officer (d. 1947). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)