The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 18 is the 322nd day of 2021 and there are 43 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 46th Thursday this year.
Famous Nov 18 birthday celebrants include Anne Sargent, Anthony McPartlin, Andrea Marcovicci, Hank Ballard, Jessi Alexander, Romany Malco, Brenda Vaccaro, Jocelyn Brando.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 709Emperor Kōnin of Japan (d. 782). Life path number 9
- 1522Lamoral, Count of Egmont (d. 1568). Life path number 3
- 1630Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian wife of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1686). Life path number 3
- 1647Pierre Bayle, French philosopher and author (d. 1706). Life path number 11
- 1727Philibert Commerson, French physician and explorer (d. 1773). Life path number 1
- 1736Carl Friedrich Christian Fasch, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1772Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1774Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1785David Wilkie, Scottish painter and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 5
- 1787Louis Daguerre, French physicist and photographer, developed the daguerreotype (d. 1851). Life path number 7
- 1804Alfonso Ferrero La Marmora, Italian general and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1810Asa Gray, American botanist and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 11
- 1839August Kundt, German physicist and educator (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1856Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1929). Life path number 22
- 1860Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Polish pianist, composer, and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1861Dorothy Dix, American journalist and author (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1874Clarence Day, American author and poet (d. 1935). Life path number 22
- 1876Victor Hémery, French racing driver (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1880Naum Torbov, Bulgarian architect, designed the Central Sofia Market Hall (d. 1952). Life path number 1
- 1882Amelita Galli-Curci, Italian-American soprano (d. 1963). Life path number 3
- 1882Wyndham Lewis, English painter and author (d. 1957). Life path number 3
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973). Life path number 3
- 1883Carl Vinson, American judge and politician (d. 1981). Life path number 22
- 1886Ferenc Münnich, Hungarian soldier and politician, 47th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1967). Life path number 7
- 1888Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Indian yoga instructor (d. 1989). Life path number 9
- 1888Gustaf Molander, Finnish-Swedish actor and director (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1889Stanislav Kosior, Polish-Russian politician (d. 1939). Life path number 1
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!