The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 709Emperor Kōnin of Japan (d. 782). Life path number 9
- 1522Lamoral, Count of Egmont (d. 1568). Life path number 3
- 1630Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian wife of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1686). Life path number 3
- 1647Pierre Bayle, French philosopher and author (d. 1706). Life path number 11
- 1727Philibert Commerson, French physician and explorer (d. 1773). Life path number 1
- 1736Carl Friedrich Christian Fasch, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1772Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1774Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1785David Wilkie, Scottish painter and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 5
- 1787Louis Daguerre, French physicist and photographer, developed the daguerreotype (d. 1851). Life path number 7
- 1804Alfonso Ferrero La Marmora, Italian general and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1810Asa Gray, American botanist and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 11
- 1839August Kundt, German physicist and educator (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1856Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1929). Life path number 22
- 1860Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Polish pianist, composer, and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1861Dorothy Dix, American journalist and author (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1874Clarence Day, American author and poet (d. 1935). Life path number 22
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)