The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 20 is the 324th day of 2022 and there are 41 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 47th Sunday this year.
Famous Nov 20 birthday celebrants include Sabrina Lloyd, Dierks Bentley, Barbara Hendricks, Nanette Workman, Duane Allman, Angelica Bridges, Bernard Horsfall, Veronica Hamel.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 207 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 270Maximinus II, Roman emperor (d. 313). Life path number 22
- 1602Otto von Guericke, German physicist and politician (d. 1686). Life path number 22
- 1620Avvakum, Russian priest and saint (d. 1682). Life path number 22
- 1625Paulus Potter, Dutch painter (d. 1654). Life path number 9
- 1660Daniel Ernst Jablonski, Czech-German theologian and reformer (d. 1741). Life path number 8
- 1750Tipu Sultan, Indian ruler (d. 1799). Life path number 8
- 1761Pope Pius VIII (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1765Thomas Fremantle, English admiral and politician (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1781Karl Friedrich Eichhorn, German captain and jurist (d. 1854). Life path number 3
- 1813Franc Miklošič, Slovenian linguist and philologist (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1839Christian Wilberg, German painter and illustrator (d. 1882). Life path number 7
- 1841Victor D'Hondt, Belgian mathematician, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1841Wilfrid Laurier, Canadian lawyer and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1849R. A. Jones, English clock and watchmaker (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1851Margherita of Savoy (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1858Selma Lagerlöf, Swedish author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1866Kenesaw Mountain Landis, American lawyer and judge (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1869Clark Griffith, American baseball player and manager (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1874James Michael Curley, American politician, 53rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1958). Life path number 6
- 1877Herbert Pitman, English ship officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1961). Life path number 9
- 1880Walter Brack, German swimmer (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1880George McBride, American baseball player and manager (d. 1973). Life path number 3
- 1881Arthur Marshall, American pianist and composer (d. 1968). Life path number 22
- 1882Andy Coakley, American baseball player and coach (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1884Norman Thomas, American minister and politician (d. 1968). Life path number 7
- 1886Bray Hammond, American historian and author (d. 1968). Life path number 9
- 1886Robert Hunter, American golfer (d. 1971). Life path number 9
- 1886Karl von Frisch, Austrian-German ethologist and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982). Life path number 9
- 1889Edwin Hubble, American astronomer and cosmologist (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1892James Collip, Canadian biochemist and academic, co-discovered insulin (d. 1965). Life path number 6
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!