The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 13 is the 317th day of 2019 and there are 48 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 46th Wednesday this year.
Famous Nov 13 birthday celebrants include Whoopi Goldberg, Hermione Baddeley, Art Malik, John Drew, Jr., Dack Rambo, Monique Coleman, Noah Hathaway, Helen Mack.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 354Augustine of Hippo, Algerian bishop and theologian (d. 430). Life path number 9
- 1312Edward III of England (d. 1377). Life path number 22
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543). Life path number 7
- 1504Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1567). Life path number 7
- 1559Albert VII, Archduke of Austria (d. 1621). Life path number 8
- 1572Cyril Lucaris, Greek patriarch and theologian (d. 1638). Life path number 3
- 1699Jan Zach, Czech violinist, organist, and composer (d. 1773). Life path number 22
- 1710Charles Simon Favart, French director and playwright (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1715Dorothea Erxleben, German physician (d. 1762). Life path number 2
- 1732John Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1808). Life path number 1
- 1760Jiaqing Emperor of China (d. 1820). Life path number 2
- 1761John Moore, Scottish general (d. 1809). Life path number 3
- 1780Ranjit Singh, Pakistani-Sikh emperor (d. 1839). Life path number 22
- 1782Esaias Tegnér, Swedish bishop and educator (d. 1846). Life path number 6
- 1801Amalie Auguste of Bavaria (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1801Elisabeth Ludovika of Bavaria (d. 1873). Life path number 7
- 1809John A. Dahlgren, American admiral (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1813Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, Serbian metropolitan, philosopher, and poet (d. 1851). Life path number 1
- 1814Joseph Hooker, American general (d. 1879). Life path number 2
- 1833Edwin Booth, American actor and manager (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1837James T. Rapier, American lawyer and politician (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1838Joseph F. Smith, American religious leader, 6th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1841Edward Burd Grubb, Jr., American general and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Spain (d. 1913). Life path number 2
- 1848Albert I, Prince of Monaco (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1850Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish author and poet (d. 1894). Life path number 2
- 1853John Drew, Jr., American actor (d. 1927). Life path number 5
- 1854George Whitefield Chadwick, American composer and educator (d. 1931). Life path number 6
- 1856Louis Brandeis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1866Abraham Flexner, American educator, founded the Institute for Advanced Study (d. 1959). Life path number 9
- 1869Helene Stöcker, German author and activist (d. 1943). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!