The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 4 is the 308th day of 2019 and there are 57 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Monday this year.
Famous Nov 4 birthday celebrants include Cameron Mitchell, Chris Difford, Delbert McClinton, Loretta Swit, Linda Gary, Tommy Makem, Jerry Fleck, Doris Roberts.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 216 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1448Alfonso II of Naples (d. 1495). Life path number 5
- 1575Guido Reni, Italian painter (d. 1642). Life path number 6
- 1618Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (d. 1707). Life path number 22
- 1631Mary, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1660). Life path number 8
- 1640Carlo Mannelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1697). Life path number 8
- 1650William III of England (d. 1702). Life path number 9
- 1661Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine, German son of Landgravine Elisabeth Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1742). Life path number 2
- 1740Augustus Toplady, English cleric and hymnwriter (d. 1778). Life path number 9
- 1765Pierre-Simon Girard, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874). Life path number 6
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899). Life path number 22
- 1821Thomas Keefer, Canadian engineer (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1836Henry J. Lutcher, American businessman (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1845Vasudev Balwant Phadke, Indian activist (d. 1883). Life path number 6
- 1853Anna Bayerová, Czech physician (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen, Norwegian actor and director (d. 1932). Life path number 5
- 1868La Belle Otero, Spanish actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1965). Life path number 2
- 1873Kyōka Izumi, Japanese author, poet, and playwright (d. 1939). Life path number 7
- 1874Charles Despiau, French sculptor (d. 1946). Life path number 8
- 1879Will Rogers, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1935). Life path number 22
- 1883Nikolaos Plastiras, Greek general and politician 135th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1953). Life path number 8
- 1884Harry Ferguson, Irish engineer, invented the tractor (d. 1960). Life path number 9
- 1884George Underwood, American runner (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1887Janaki Ammal, Indian botanist and geneticist (d. 1984). Life path number 3
- 1887Alfred Lee Loomis, American physicist and philanthropist (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- 1890Klabund, German author and poet (d. 1928). Life path number 6
- 1896Carlos P. Garcia, Filipino lawyer and politician, 8th President of the Philippines (d. 1971). Life path number 3
- 1897Dolly Stark, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1968). Life path number 22
- 1899Nicolas Frantz, Luxembourger cyclist (d. 1985). Life path number 6
- 1900Lucrețiu Pătrășcanu, Romanian sociologist and activist (d. 1954). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!