The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 16 is the 320th day of 2019 and there are 45 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 46th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 16 birthday celebrants include Chi Coltrane, Dean McDermott, Gemma Atkinson, Brooke Elliott, Donna McKechnie, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joanna Pettet, Garnet Mimms.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 203 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 42 BCTiberius, Roman emperor (d. 37)
- 1436Leonardo Loredan, Italian ruler (d. 1521). Life path number 5
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607). Life path number 1
- 1569Paul Sartorius, German organist and composer (d. 1609). Life path number 3
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673). Life path number 1
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703). Life path number 5
- 1648Charles Duncombe, English banker and politician (d. 1711). Life path number 1
- 1715Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer and educator (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1717Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1720Carlo Antonio Campioni, French-Italian composer (d. 1788). Life path number 1
- 1750Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough, English lawyer, judge, and politician, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (d. 1818). Life path number 22
- 1753James McHenry, Irish-American surgeon and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of War (d. 1816). Life path number 7
- 1758Peter Andreas Heiberg, Danish philologist and author (d. 1841). Life path number 3
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1811John Bright, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1889). Life path number 11
- 1836Kalākaua of Hawaii (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1841Jules Violle, French physicist and academic (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1847Edmund James Flynn, Canadian lawyer and politician, 10th Premier of Quebec (d. 1927). Life path number 2
- 1851Minnie Hauk, American-Swiss soprano (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1856Jürgen Kröger, German architect (d. 1928). Life path number 2
- 1862Charles Turner, Australian cricketer (d. 1944). Life path number 8
- 1873W. C. Handy, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1958). Life path number 1
- 1878Maxie Long, American runner (d. 1959). Life path number 6
- 1883Emil Breitkreutz, American runner and coach (d. 1972). Life path number 2
- 1886Jalmari Eskola, Finnish runner (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1888Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan pianist and composer (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1889Dietrich Kraiß, German general (d. 1944). Life path number 8
- 1890Elpidio Quirino, Filipino lawyer and politician, 6th President of the Philippines (d. 1956). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!