The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 203 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 42 BCTiberius, Roman emperor (d. 37)
- 1436Leonardo Loredan, Italian ruler (d. 1521). Life path number 5
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607). Life path number 1
- 1569Paul Sartorius, German organist and composer (d. 1609). Life path number 3
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673). Life path number 1
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703). Life path number 5
- 1648Charles Duncombe, English banker and politician (d. 1711). Life path number 1
- 1715Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer and educator (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1717Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1720Carlo Antonio Campioni, French-Italian composer (d. 1788). Life path number 1
- 1750Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough, English lawyer, judge, and politician, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (d. 1818). Life path number 22
- 1753James McHenry, Irish-American surgeon and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of War (d. 1816). Life path number 7
- 1758Peter Andreas Heiberg, Danish philologist and author (d. 1841). Life path number 3
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1811John Bright, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1889). Life path number 11
- 1836Kalākaua of Hawaii (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1841Jules Violle, French physicist and academic (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1847Edmund James Flynn, Canadian lawyer and politician, 10th Premier of Quebec (d. 1927). Life path number 2
- 1851Minnie Hauk, American-Swiss soprano (d. 1929). Life path number 6
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!