The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 6 is the 310th day of 2021 and there are 55 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 45th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 6 birthday celebrants include Cam Clarke, Steve Millar, Guy Clark, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, Glenn Frey, Michael Cerveris, Mike Nichols, Sally Field.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 176 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1391Edmund Mortimer, 5th Earl of March, English politician (d. 1425). Life path number 22
- 1479Joanna of Castile (d. 1555). Life path number 2
- 1494Suleiman the Magnificent, Ottoman sultan (d. 1566). Life path number 8
- 1550Karin Månsdotter, Swedish wife of Eric XIV of Sweden (d. 1612). Life path number 1
- 1607Sigmund Theophil Staden, German composer (d. 1655). Life path number 22
- 1661Charles II of Spain (d. 1700). Life path number 22
- 1692Louis Racine, French poet (d. 1763). Life path number 8
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823). Life path number 6
- 1753Mikhail Kozlovsky, Russian sculptor (d. 1802). Life path number 6
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894). Life path number 22
- 1833Jonas Lie, Norwegian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1908). Life path number 5
- 1835Cesare Lombroso, Italian criminologist and physician, founded the Italian school of criminology (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1841Nelson W. Aldrich, American businessman and politician (d. 1915). Life path number 22
- 1841Armand Fallières, French politician, 9th President of France (d. 1931). Life path number 22
- 1851Charles Dow, American journalist and economist (d. 1902). Life path number 5
- 1854John Philip Sousa, American commander, composer, and conductor (d. 1932). Life path number 8
- 1855E. S. Gosney, American philanthropist and eugenicist, founded the Human Betterment Foundation (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1861Dennis Miller Bunker, American painter (d. 1890). Life path number 6
- 1861James Naismith, Canadian-American inventor of basketball (d. 1939). Life path number 6
- 1876Everett Shinn, American painter (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian-Swiss author and playwright (d. 1942). Life path number 7
- 1880George Poage, American hurdler (d. 1962). Life path number 7
- 1880Chris van Abkoude, Dutch-American author and educator (d. 1959). Life path number 7
- 1882Thomas H. Ince, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1884Mohammad-Taqi Bahar, Iranian poet, journalist, and historian (d. 1951). Life path number 2
- 1885Martin O'Meara, Irish-Australian sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1886Ida Barney, American astronomer (d. 1982). Life path number 22
- 1887Walter Johnson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1946). Life path number 5
- 1892Harold Ross, American journalist, co-founded ''The New Yorker'' (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1893Edsel Ford, American lieutenant and businessman (d. 1943). Life path number 2
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!